Brandon Marshall!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall!!!

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
I really wanted to draft Marshall. As a student of UCF, I got to watch him all the time. He is a BEAST! All he has done this season is make plays. He would have even more if a couple of huge plays of his didnt get called back because of holding calls.

Did you guys see his play against the Seahawks last night?!? Look at this 6'5 230lbs MONSTER!
http://www.robyardman.com/graphics/broncs/brandonMarshallTD.wmv

I really wished we drafted this guy instead of Hagan. I wanted him so bad. And I aint rippin' on Hagan at all... he is a rookie and is going to take some development. I just really wish we had taken Marshall instead...

should have been an 18 yard gain or so if seattle's DBs didnt lightly touch him instead of actually attempting to freakin tackle him.

ih8brady said:
should have been an 18 yard gain or so if seattle's DBs didnt lightly touch him instead of actually attempting to freakin tackle him.

It wasnt good tackling... but him breaking those tackles also had something to do with the fact he is 6'5 230lbs...

The guy is a beast!

FinNasty said:
It wasnt good tackling... but him breaking those tackles also had something to do with the fact he is 6'5 230lbs...

The guy is a beast!

So Al Michaels and John Madden were crazy for laughing during the highlight saying, "That is bush league tackling"? :rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom