Braylon Edwards: Is he another Me-First WR? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards: Is he another Me-First WR?

LostInPatsLand said:
Maybe you needed to wear a backboard like the one Cox had?!?
i tried to get one but i live in a small town and the sporting goods store never had anything like that, hell they couldn't even order me one i told them i'd pay 100 dollars for it if i had to

PHANTASTIC 13 said:
I would draft Ronnie Brown with the second pick in the draft...you would have to be a moron to pass him up.

I love posts like this. Saban is a moron if he doesn't pick who I want.

I want Ronnie too but, I wouldn't go that far. Edwards is going to be a monster too.

If I had a vote, anyone but a QB with the #2 pick.

SkapePhin said:
With the latest news of both TO and Keyshawn Johnson wanting new contracts after signing big ones just last year, would Braylon Edwards be the same type of player? It seems these types of issues occur with WRs most frequently, and quite frankly, I dont think the team needs that type of headache. Chambers is the type of WR we need, productive, talented, humble.

So, anyone that has followed him, would he be a TO type of player?

I hope not! He has all the talent you look for in a wideout. I wouldnt mind drafting him. But if you want a Team player I would have to go with Caddy or Ronnie.

p.s. Skape did you get my pm?

LostInPatsLand said:
I hate to say it, but the "me first" receivers tend to get the most out of their talent of late

How many of them have SB rings to show for it? Randy Moss is practically invisible in the playoffs.

It's a shame the NFL doesn't give coupons to the bottom three teams a season. Maybe buy-one-draftee get-one-free, or perhaps a running-back / wide-reciever combo meal deal.
Harumph - too many great choices on the menu.

NYinBostonFin said:
I love posts like this. Saban is a moron if he doesn't pick who I want.

I want Ronnie too but, I wouldn't go that far. Edwards is going to be a monster too.

If I had a vote, anyone but a QB with the #2 pick.

Amen^^

I hope Edwards isnt a "me-first" kinda player who'd pull the stunt that TO and Meshawn did. Asking for a new, bigger deal the year after signing an already very large one is the ultimate display of self-centered arrogance, IMO. I'd love to be playing for even the minimum in the NFL (which is still a very comfortable living, $300k), and these guys think that anything less than half the GNP is beneath them.

:shakeno:

A&MPhin84 said:
I hope Edwards isnt a "me-first" kinda player who'd pull the stunt that TO and Meshawn did. Asking for a new, bigger deal the year after signing an already very large one is the ultimate display of self-centered arrogance, IMO. I'd love to be playing for even the minimum in the NFL (which is still a very comfortable living, $300k), and these guys think that anything less than half the GNP is beneath them.

:shakeno:
half the gnp that's pretty funny i'll have to remember that:lol:

SkapePhin said:
With the latest news of both TO and Keyshawn Johnson wanting new contracts after signing big ones just last year, would Braylon Edwards be the same type of player? It seems these types of issues occur with WRs most frequently, and quite frankly, I dont think the team needs that type of headache. Chambers is the type of WR we need, productive, talented, humble.

So, anyone that has followed him, would he be a TO type of player?

Silly question, unless you know him personally, how could you know? And actually it might be nice to have someone with some fire and ATTITUDE on offence.....

TPD1479 said:
Silly question, unless you know him personally, how could you know? And actually it might be nice to have someone with some fire and ATTITUDE on offence.....

Im talking more about the greedy and contractual aspect of the player.. Someone who will put himself ahead of the team, not attitude. Im sorry, but Terrel Owens is MORE than set for life, any type of contractual bs he is pulling is more about ego than anything.. I dont think that is conducive to a winning environment, and I believe that will manifest itself this year in Philly.

Back
Top Bottom