Braylon Edwards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards

G-Force

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I just seen on the bottomline he is out 4 to 6 weeks. I dont know if their is still any doubters about getting Ronnie but he is the only one that hasn't been hurt in all those we should have so and so threads.

G-Force said:
It said it was an arm infection. Has anyone ever heard of that?

I think it's like the staph infections that several Dolphins got last year. It also affected a few other teams.

I think after people start seeing how Ronnie is used when Ricky's on the field with him, there won't be much question we drafted the right guy.

G-Force said:
I just seen on the bottomline he is out 4 to 6 weeks. I dont know if their is still any doubters about getting Ronnie but he is the only one that hasn't been hurt in all those we should have so and so threads.

So if Brown gets hurt this week and misses 4-6 weeks, will that mean that our pick was a bust too ??

Guys get hurt...that is the way of life in the NFL...rookies, veterans, FA, UFAs, anyone...has nothing to do with his potential or ability....

Julius Jones was a bust then, right? I mean he missed 8 weeks! What a waste of a 2nd rounder that was.
While I agreed with taking Ronnie over Braylon, Braylon should be just fine.

Back
Top Bottom