Break down of our teams needs... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Break down of our teams needs...

Offensively,
A true 1 WR.
Booker is a solid No.2, Chambers is a ??. Will the real Chris Chambers show himself?

A true 1 RB.
Is Lamar Gordon, truely the answer or a draft pick? Oh yeah, the Ricky question.

Gotta think about the rest.

ZOD, good reply,

I agree, AJ hasn't had a chance to play QB, he had a chance to play dodge the DL's.
If he gets a good OL, I think we see what we saw in Philly. QB is not a #2 pick for me this year, I don't see the quote "franchise" QB in Alex or Roger, that's a crap shoot, unless poli of Indy is making the call for us.

RB, I don't know the deal with Gordon, all I know is that the Rams brought in Stevenson, and made Gordon available to us. This maybe a area of need. The question can we move down and still get one of the top 3? If not, I see more "franchise" potential in one of these 3 guys than I do in the QB's.

OL: Simply, put the guys in position to do the best job and let the best 5 start. Between what we have and what we get in the draft and rookie FA's, I think this will be a better OL, which will play into the QB play and RB play. Don't forget June 1 and final cuts could bring us a unexpected surprise LT.

TE: Set position for us this year.

WR: If Boston is brought back, that's also a set positon, if Boston doesn't come back, then we need a 4th to 5th round WR.

DL: WE NEED A YOUNG stud DT. if we don't get the 2nd round pick for Surtain, this should be our 3rd round pick. It's that serious.

DE: We're getting old there, and the ppl brought in are short term measures. We need a hidden jewel here at well, a 4th or 5th or rookie FA.

LB: Pope is deth period. Moore is questionable, but talented. Aya, was good on the start. All but Pope are too small to play the 3-4. Our Starting LB's are able to play the 3-4 except for Zach, unless he plays outside and even then he's add a disadvantage. A team need defintely, we need to find two more popes.

CB, while I think we have a good group, we need to find Mad. replacement now and start grooming him.

S; This is scary, Bell is the only safety I like on the team right now. TJ better be playing SS and not FS..if he's at FS, I'm really scared. This pick might be as high as the 3rd instead of the one I've already mentioned. Please have some rookie FA jewels or some surprising cuts june 1.

K. I'd love to get the ohio state kid, as I'm sure everyone else would too., but Mare is servicable and he's kicking for a new coach, so I'm sure he's focused.

Punter..I like turk, but isn't there some stronger legs with his accuracy out there?

QB Well Feeley showed some promise and has to be given a chance in a real season not the crap we saw last year, simply everything was way to wrong to let anyone shine, we have a solid backup in Frerrotte, the point where Im not sold is the third stringer, wich unlike meny think is a very important spot, we need some one to groom and take over in 2 years, I say 3rd-4th round consideration.

RB We have a an everydown back in Gordon, I dont care what everyone says its pretty much the same situation Feeley was left in, Morris did real well in the time he had to show himself 4.0 yards a carry behind that O line is good. So we have a power back, and an everydown back but Im not sold in Minor as a speedster. 1st day consideration 1-3 rder.

WR Well if anyone can remember Chambers first year he did great in the slot, he is a slot receiver in the case we line up in a 3WR set in 2 WR set he has to start, playing the slot doesnt means he is the third stringer it means he is better suited for it. Booker is a great posession receiver but by no means a deep threat. We need a deep threat, a game breaker a true #1 receiver. 1st day consideration 1-3 rder.

OL We desperately need a C and a LT, McIntosh healthy may be able to pull it and anyways we promised him we wouldnt draft a LT, the G and RT positions are deep, I say we need a C. 3rd-4th round consideration.

TE Im sold with our TEs and the franchise tag for TEs is pretty low as well as the market salary they have, there is NO reason to loose McMike.
No need.

FB No need.

DL We need a massive DT and I would like another pass rusher and simply cut or trade D Bowens for peanuts (6th rder). AJ Lindsay and Justin Tuck would be ideal fits. 4-7 rders consideration for both.

LBs We need to get younger no doubt, I would like a BIG OLB in later rounds.
5-7 consideration.

CBs I nthink that wether we trade Surtain or not we are set.

S Bua, Tillman, Jones are all big guys and only injury proned Yeremiah Bell is a prototypical FS. There is a major need for a ballhawk type of S. Consideration, well this its hard there are possible 1st year starters all over the board in this years crop from top to bottom from Bullocks to Hamza Abdulla there are like 10 FS that have all the college ball experince and the physical tools required to start from day one, that said I expect us to simply draft BPA at this position wherever we are left after any trade unfolds or not. 1-7 rder consideration.

Special teams. K/P are kinda needy with Mare in a productivity hole and Turk not ever being a top notch P I expect to see some NFLE or UDFAs to come around to TC, not needy enough to spend a pick in either one.

Back
Top Bottom