Breaking News on Reggie Bush | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking News on Reggie Bush

I wonder what would the NCAA will do?

What did they do to chris webber?

Reggie is in no trouble at all.

USC may be in trouble with the NCAA but nothing will happen to Bush.

Using a house provided by an agent/sleazeball is against NCAA rules but it isn't ILLEGAL.

This is a topic in the VIP room and KB brought up a very good point.

USC makes WAY too much money for the NCAA to do anything heavy duty to them. If it was Boise State or something they'd lose some scholarships and a bowl game but unless it is something REALLY major the NCAA won't do anything to USC.

yeah, nothing will happen to bush at all. most likely not even USC. really i think this story is based on timing more than anything.

Well it will certainly stain Bushs rep. and it wasnt USC who literally bribed Bush, it was a manager trying to get Bush to be his client, whenever he decided to come out, actually USC is probably a victim since such agent could have forced Bush to come out early.

Nothing will happen to Bush, and you're right about the $$ that USC brings the NCAA so they might not rip scholarships, but, they might not have a choice but to disqualify USC in the games that Bush played in, therefore forfeiting those game. This will be very interesting to keep an eye on.

This wil have no affect at all on Bush much like any similar situation has in the past. Bush is the best player in the draft and no team really cares about this story except USC.

wiping out the records of argueably the greatest college football team ever...thats interesting. They did it to one of the best basketball teams ever..i think.

Back
Top Bottom