Breaking News!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking News!!!

PrOpAiN

It is what it is...
Club Member
Reaction score
I just heard it! :shout: Martha Stewart was quoted saying today, "Orande will not be signing with the Miami Dolphins this year." Orande is said to be taking over Martha Stewart's responsiblities, until she is cleared of all charges. The deal could be worth as much as $600,000/year and a life-time supply of Bath Towels.:bling:

j/k:evil:

Be very careful when dealing with insider information from Martha. She'll get you in trouble every time.

Originally posted by PrOpAiN
I just heard it! :shout: Martha Stewart was quoted saying today, "Orande will not be signing with the Miami Dolphins this year." Orande is said to be taking over Martha Stewart's responsiblities, until she is cleared of all charges. The deal could be worth as much as $600,000/year and a life-time supply of Bath Towels.:bling:

j/k:evil:

I see a tour of FinHeaven in your future.

BB

Wow, that was unbelievably unfunny. Next time you feel like cracking jokes, perhaps some humor should be involved or something.

Wow, that was unbelievably unfunny. Next time you feel like cracking jokes, perhaps some humor should be involved or something.

Wow, maybe I won't crack jokes anymore on this board. Anyone else wanna tell me how I suck or can't tell jokes? :stupid:

Hey give him a break...I don't think it was funny but don't get upset over it.

I think we got of on the wrong foot, which is my fault. I didn't mean for that to come off so mean spirited. Honestly I have had one of the worst days of the year today and that probably has contribted t my posts here. Anyhow, welcome.

Crack jokes all you want, heck I do it all the time. I just didn't see the humor in this one. To me it was a horrible joke and given my mood, I felt like I had actually wasted my time reading this. A lot of people here hate the posts that state breaking news! or something of that nature just to end up with a lame joke or trick on the other end of it. I guess tihs was just the one for me.

Again, I didn't mean to snap at you or anything. Just, if your going to do jokes, make sure I like it first! :lol: Ahhh who cares. Have a good one.

c'mon, the insider line about MS that followed it was certainly funny. :)

The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins have invited English national team goaltender David James to participate in training camp with them on a limited basis. The 6-5, 200-pound James, who plays for West Ham United of the English Premier League, will work at quarterback, wide receiver and cornerback.

How's that for a joke?

OH MY GOD!!!!!

I can't fathem for one second, anyone on this planet would have an inclination, no matter how small, that is in anyway shape or form funny!

Its not even a joke, the only thing postive coming out of that post was the grammar was all correct, and there were no spelling errors.

Sorry for being so harsh, but man, I have the urge to punch myself in the face repeatedly until the thought of intense pain outweighs the nausiating feeling I have from this attempt at humor!

Originally posted by Gabal
OH MY GOD!!!!!

I can't fathem for one second, anyone on this planet would have an inclination, no matter how small, that is in anyway shape or form funny!

Its not even a joke, the only thing postive coming out of that post was the grammar was all correct, and there were no spelling errors.

Sorry for being so harsh, but man, I have the urge to punch myself in the face repeatedly until the thought of intense pain outweighs the nausiating feeling I have from this attempt at humor!

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom