breaking news!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

breaking news!!

tenndolfan

tennessee chapter of dolfans
Reaction score
kendall newson was just added to the 53 man roster and espn news just reported that daves future as coach will be determined after the season is over. just thought i would share that with everbody.

Originally posted by Samphin
...So tell us somethign we didn't know. I think this was fairly evident.
really reports here just yesterday said dave was going to be fired yesterday so espn just verified that he would stay to end rumors i posted it smarta$$

I don't think Newson plays anyway. If he ends up playing well, everyone will say why didn't you play him more earlier? That's the same reason why Rosenfels won't sniff the field on Sunday. Dave is in a no win situation.

Tenn, I didn't mean to be rude, honest. I just felt it was commen knowledge that Wanny was going to be assesed after the season. Sorry if it came off rude. Honestly, does anyone care about Newson? The guy showed he cannot hang in this league. He has made one nice catch and more boneheaded moves that I cna count for having played in like three games.

Tenn, I didn't mean to be rude, honest. I just felt it was commen knowledge that Wanny was going to be assesed after the season. Sorry if it came off rude. Honestly, does anyone care about Newson? The guy showed he cannot hang in this league. He has made one nice catch and more boneheaded moves that I cna count for having played in like three games.
well then i am sorry for my comment i took it that you were being rude.there was a thread here yesterday about dave being canned befor x-mas and i have not heard anything until now.again my apoligies.

...So tell us somethign we didn't know. I think this was fairly evident.

Sheesh, nice Christmas attitude, his post was certainly more informative and constructive than yours. and no I HAD NOT heard about the Kendall Newson thing.

13, perhaps you should have kept reading further into the post to see that this situation has already played itself out in its entirety. BTW, who is to say I need a Christmas attitude when it isn't a given I even celebrate Christmas? Pretty presumptious if you ask me. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom