BREAKING: Tua would have been a member of the @Chargers if the #Dolphins took Herbert at 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING: Tua would have been a member of the @Chargers if the #Dolphins took Herbert at 5

Surprised he was so candid. Most GMs will just give a very vague answer. The next question should have been, if the Dolphins took a Tackle, who would you have picked? Although I doubt he would be as honest on that one if it wasn’t Herbert

This is the team we SMOKED.

All of that wasn't for nothing. IMO, we were telling NYG that if they moved back to 6, we would take Andrew Thomas. That's where the tackle talk came from. The Herbert links ultimately prevented the Chargers from offering the Lions a deal, and if they did we probably beat it.

I think the charges took the right approach. Much like we took the right approach. there were three pretty damn good prospects at quarterback don't give up the bank get which one is there at your pic k

I think if the Chargers wanted Tua over Herbert they should have traded up for him. Them staying out and grabbing the leftovers would be a bad idea. I guess we will never really know.

Back
Top Bottom