Reaction score
I figured this probably belongs here...

http://www.universaldraft.com/?p=701

Breakout Watch: 49ers QB Shaun Hill
By CK

Published: July 20, 2009
Posted in: Miscellaneous, NFL
Tags: NFL, San Francisco 49ers

Here at Universal Draft, we pride ourselves on our ability to keep tabs on both the college and pro football scenes. Consistent ability to accurately analyze and forecast issues related to the NFL Draft cannot be found without significant knowledge of both the NFL and NCAA.

And since we’re in somewhat of the calm before the storm of NFL training camps, preseason and the start of the NCAA schedule, sometimes we like to take a look at NFL players that seem on the verge of a breakout.

Today, I will focus on San Francisco 49ers quarterback Shaun Hill.

Analysts have largely dismissed the 49ers’ quarterback backfield as a vortex of sub-mediocrity. The most recent example that comes to mind is a Fox Sports power ranking which ranked San Francisco quarterbacks #31 of 32.

In my very humble opinion, this is a mistake. In fact, I believe we could be a mere six months away from a consensus view that the San Francisco 49ers have a very admirable quarterback backfield

Great write up CK!! I think I am gonna steal him in the later rounds of my FF league to have as my backup QB. Also, between Frank Gore and DeAngelo Williams, who would you keep (we are doing a keeper leaugue)? The stats from last year say go with Williams, but I am afraid of him splitting carries with Stewart. Your thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom