Brees or # 2 pick?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brees or # 2 pick??

i dont think so, theyd want to much, and if they do get get brees, they would prolly want d'brick.

Every pick we have, and ronnie brown would be enough in NO's eyes I would think. I would take it if I were NO.

Trading from where we are to where they are would involve all the premium picks we have from this draft and the next one....

I LOVE Matt Leinart but....not that much.

Spector said:
Every pick we have, and ronnie brown would be enough in NO's eyes I would think. I would take it if I were NO.

Well, heck, so would I if I were NO. I would NOT, however, if I was Miami.

No draft and no Ronnie Brown for one pick?

I'd jump off the Saban wagon so fast, my butt would hit the trailer hitch.

Spector said:

Joke i hope?

Spector said:

We'll take it! No takebacks!

Lets see we would have Drew Brees, Ronnie Brown, Deuce McCallister and a host of picks to upgrade that D. Lets get this deal done... :D

So would I. That's why I kind of hope Brees signs with you guys. But if you're willing to put together that kind of package... :cooldude:

Trade Jt?????

We would be foolish to trade away JT, ZT, CC, RM or WW any time soon. JT is the best DE in the league, our line is stacked like no other. There is no way we should do something so crazy. We got here with JT, and he should be a dolphin til he dies.:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

marino2duper73Trade JT and a a late round next year pick...deal

Back
Top Bottom