Brett Farve goes down/will play though | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brett Farve goes down/will play though

Originally posted by BMarion31
Nevermind the game, LOOK AT THAT CHICK IN WHARF"S SIGNATURE!! Who is that? She is frickin' gorgeous. Almost as hot my lady......

thats Anna Kounokova I believe... and yes, she's as hot as the surface of the sun.

Packers | Favre Should be Fine -

13:12 PT: Green Bay Packers head coach Mike Sherman said there isn’t any indication QB Brett Favre (knee) will miss week nine’s game. He said he has a first-degree sprain that will get better with time. “He’ll be fine, I’m sure,†Sherman said. The team has ordered a brace for Favre, but that doesn’t mean he’ll wear it. “It’ll give him some lateral support,†Sherman noted. The team is going to monitor his status to see how he’s coming along and how he’s running. “Doctors feel very good about it, but we’ll keep an eye on him and make sure we don’t wear him out in practice,†Sherman said. Favre underwent an MRI, which showed no problems to the ACL or MCL, nor did he have any looseness in his knee.

damn Brett have a rest :evil:

it looks like farve will play...

dont have a link, i'm listening to my local radio hack. apperantly, the MRI showed no structural damage and the team is optimistic he'll be ready for the monday nighter...THAT SURE IS GOOD TO KNOW!!:shakeno: :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom