Brett Favre on Rumors to Miami... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brett Favre on Rumors to Miami...

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
"I have no interest."

LMAO. Now I know most of us are opposed to bringing in old man Favre, but this says a lot about what kind of dumpster fire this franchise is when Brett Favre doesn't even want to play for you.

There's an article somewhere on the Herald's site. I'm on my phone. Someone fond that article and post it.

the game has passed him by and i think bret realizes it

Brett is retired. The media injects his name into press conference and Sparano took the bait. Farve is a broken down shell of his former self. If signed, he would have to learn the playbook in 4 weeks. The offensive team has no cohesiveness right now. Once the team has the playbook down, how many games could he play before being hurt. The guy is 41 years old. He could get trucked and paralyzed. He is smart for hanging it up.
Sparano needs to learn how to say "no comment" and not entertain every ridiculous question posed by the sports reporters..most of whom are Bills, Jets, and patriots fans hailing from the Northeast. The others are just ignorant self promoting whores IMHO.

Why would Brett try and learn a brand new offense? Remember the crap he went thru trying to learn the Jets offense.

Anybody remember how bad Troy Aikman looked trying to learn a new offense (Chan Gailey ?)

Brett's retired and good for him.

bc he knows the game has passed him by and he sucks

"I have no interest."

LMAO. Now I know most of us are opposed to bringing in old man Favre, but this says a lot about what kind of dumpster fire this franchise is when Brett Favre doesn't even want to play for you.
I think this says more about the local media and some fans trying to make something out of nothing. Brett Favre was never contacted by the Dolphins and that says more to me than you trying to crap on the franchise with this bs post.
There's an article somewhere on the Herald's site. I'm on my phone. Someone fond that article and post it.

The article has already been posted.
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/sho...ls-Miami-Herald-he-has-no-interest-in-phins.&

Pretty disappointed with you JCane. I'm sorry you're so down on the team but Favre not having interest in playing for them bares more of a reasoning on where he's at in his life vs. what the Dolphins are doing.

But that's just my opinion.

I think this says more about the local media and some fans trying to make something out of nothing. Brett Favre was never contacted by the Dolphins and that says more to me than you trying to crap on the franchise with this bs post.

Absolutely agree and if anyone read the article Favre can barely walk which says more to him not wanting to play than this poor attempt at stirring up the masses by JCane.

His body moved slowly and gingerly, each step appearing to take as much deliberate effort as the next. Brett Favre didn’t look like a man capable of returning to the NFL on Friday.

...Sparano was in a no-win situation in regards to the "Favre" question....Tony should've just said no comment...the media tools took his "can't rule anything out" comment and ran with it...as to Mr.Favre..I hope he's enjoying his retirement....I think the feeling is mutual,we don't want Brett and Brett doesn't want us...besdides I don't think Favre's ego could take chants of "we want Marino"

"I'm not interested. I sent them a picture of my wiener by mistake, and they thought it meant I wanted to play for them."

Why are we still talking about this?

1) we are not a bad franchise. Just a bad fan base. We spend money. Some franchises can't always say that. Albeit, not always wisely.

2) the organization is better than having brett favre come in and throw 10 more ints than Henne would in a year. Doesn't fit the personality of team. This is a team that is trying to be more Ravens superbowl team than Indy superbowl team.

Seriously though, I do not want to be associated with a team that signs Farve. Can we please stop talking about something Omar Kelly made up.

Back
Top Bottom