Brett Favre overrated?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brett Favre overrated??

First, I will say that Farve is a great QB but not in the top 5 all time.

Favre has a great arm and can make all the throws but he always forces the ball and takes stupid chances which any super elite QB should not do. Favre also has had a great running game and O-line for the past 5 years and he still manages to singlehandly lose playoff games ever since 2000(?). Does anybody remember that 6 interception game he had against the Rams? That game was the defining moment of Farve's career to me. It proved that he is not in the class of Montana, Marinno, and Elway.

That is the kind of typical hot and cold performance that Favre always has. To be a elite QB you need to have consistent games and not throw 6 picks to lose the game for 52 other guys on your team. Ever since that Ram playoff game Favre has been the only reason for the team losing in the playoffs.

i cant believe this is even a thread! favre is most definitely in the top 5 QB's. he passes for 20+ td's every season, hasnt missed a game in 200 starts (219 if you count playoffs) which is spectacular, and man what a cannon!!! as for the playoff loses, marino didnt play well against jax, but he's still a great QB....

my order:
1. Elway
2. Marino
3. Favre
4. Montana
5. Manning (could have put others here, but what a season)

Back
Top Bottom