Brian Baldinger Gives New Name to Hill and Waddle | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Baldinger Gives New Name to Hill and Waddle

A wolf that has a diet of 85% termites.
Their saliva has become "sticky" so that it is easier to keep those "little" ants on the tongue while licking them up after a giant ant eater has dug a hole into the side of a termite mound.

There is always someone who will "nibble" at those "tidbits" I leave behind - LOL
the aardwolf led me to the african civet, a wild raccoon looking little fellow!

The Legion of Zoom
This is what the Chiefs were called couple years back

Gazelles run very smoothly. Have you ever seen Gesicki try to change direction or try to break a tackle?
I have ... and I've seen him run away from LB's like they were walking in quicksand ..... definitely more gazelle-like than giraffe-like.

Nice try Mike
You've called me out. OMG ... I'm now known .... yes this is my pseudonym cleverly started with thousands of posts long before Mike Gesicki was in grade school because I KNEW I'd become a Dolphin .... damn .... some people are just too clever for me. :/

I like Cheetah & Penguin and Tua's zoo.

I thought it was hilarious when Travis asked Coach McD about if he was concerned about players without animal nicknames not getting targets or something like that and McD said, "Unbeknownst to you, I have animal nicknames for all of the players on the roster. "

Someone should follow up with him on that. I'd be curious what McD's got for Chase, Raheem, Gesicki, and the others 🤣
That was cool that he said that!! I really love this coach man...

Hill seems more to be "mighty mouse" because he's so small. Stuck on waddle tho.

Could just call them pinky and the brain because they going to take over the football world!!

I have ... and I've seen him run away from LB's like they were walking in quicksand ..... definitely more gazelle-like than giraffe-like.
Oh giraffes can run. It's changing directions or the slightest contact that makes them fall awkwardly.

Edit to say I do like Gesicki.

Flash and Dash is good.

Maybe the Flight Brothers - Using the Brothers moniker from the past, but incorporating their speed and the passing (air) game? It would help if their first names were Orville and Wilbur. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom