Brian Baldinger Gives New Name to Hill and Waddle | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Baldinger Gives New Name to Hill and Waddle

I’ll agree the Sharks sounds cooler. But plenty of other teams have that name. The San Jose Sharks in hockey. I’ve even been to a school in Florida called the Sharks when I was at Nova. I’m sure there’s plenty more.

Being the Dolphins makes us unique. Can’t think of anyone with that name and have no problem with it.

Not permanently using our throwback jerseys is what’s screwing up our brand.
This right here.

Totally agree with you bro. Yes the Sharks sound cool and all but the Dolphins make us unique. The only other school or team that comes to mind is Jacksonville. Not sure if they are a college or university (apologies to them) but I’m pretty sure they are the Dolphins. So I think it’s awesome that we are unique in that way.

Your last point about the throwbacks is also right on the money. Please Ross please please please let us switch back full time to the throwbacks. Other than the Chargers powder blue and bright gold unis… our throwbacks are the best looking unis in all of sports.

Better than Blur Brothers.
Lol I mean it’s alright I suppose. It’s not the best but it’s not the worst either and the description does fit. If they continue to perform like they have then somebody on Twitter or in the media will come up with one that sticks.

Flash and Dash is cool like I say that’s what I’ve called them when I’m talking smack to my coworkers lol but it doesn’t fit them as a pair. I don’t know if I’m explaining it right but I’d like the nickname to include them both with one word instead of seperate like flash and dash. I hope that makes sense lol.

On the Joe Rose Show today, Brian Baldinger referred to Tyreek and Jaylen as the Blur Brothers. Rose Loved it and is now going to probably use it. I like it myself as I grew up with the Marks Brothers with Marino. Catchy name that might get traction on a national level. We shall see.
Love it

I think you meant Gesicki = Gazelle

Running a 4.5 at 6'6 and 250 lbs. .... yeah, not a giraffe. That doesn't even include his 41" vertical.

Gazelles run very smoothly. Have you ever seen Gesicki try to change direction or try to break a tackle?

Thanks for the lesson!

Now off to research an aardwolf
A wolf that has a diet of 85% termites.
Their saliva has become "sticky" so that it is easier to keep those "little" ants on the tongue while licking them up after a giant ant eater has dug a hole into the side of a termite mound.

There is always someone who will "nibble" at those "tidbits" I leave behind - LOL

Did you know that Orcas(killer whales) are dolphins….
Yes, and I saw the video of them killing a big Great White shark off the coast of California, by catching it and holding it upside down under water which caused the shark to drown. Yhen they tore it apart and ate its liver.

A nearby Great White shark that had been electronically "tagged" smelled the dead shark's blood in the water. Fifteen minutes later it swam away non-stop directly to Hawaii, monitored all the way by its tag. That was when we found out that Great White blood is an effective shark repellent.

The difference between "orcas" (killer whales) and a bottle nosed dolphins is primarily size and shape.

Those people who think they know it all really piss off those of us who do know it all - LOL

Back
Top Bottom