Brian Flores Showed Sunday Why The Dolphins Want Him To Be Their Next Head Coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Showed Sunday Why The Dolphins Want Him To Be Their Next Head Coach

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
ChargersPatriotsFootball.JPG

It was a good news/bad news situation for the Dolphins and their head coaching search Sunday:

The good news is the guy they expect to hire, Brian Flores, put on a clinic.

The bad news is it will be at least another week until he takes over in Miami.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article224480035.html#storylink=cpy

Anybody who has watched football for over 5mins knows the Chargers defensive gameplanning was beyond poor. If our team can beat them and after seeing that?......Chargers coaches shouldn't be answering their phones in the next week. Phillip Rivers deserved better. I don't even like him but that game plan on Defense was lame. Going Zone on Brady giving him a running game and underneath passing game? That was always doomed to failure.

Yes soothsayer. You are correct. Maybe you should quit your job at Subway and work for Belichick because apparently anybody can move up the ranks under master Bill.

I think anyone who is extremely skeptical about hiring a Belichick coordinator has a pretty good reason for that skepticism. The record of the six guys who have been hired directly to HC positions from New England is abysmal. Bill O'Brien is the only one with a winning record and he's 42-38 in the NFL.

And really, aside from O'Brien, they've all been spectacularly bad in some fashion. Charlie Weis, Josh McDaniels, and Eric Mangini were all socially dysfunctional knuckleheads. Matt Patricia is best known in his first season in Detroit for complaining that reporters were slouching in press conferences on his way to a 6-10 tire fire. Romeo Crennel is the only one of the five failures who wasn't a social misfit, but he was an abject failure at winning football games.

I don't know what kind of leadership training these guys get in New England, but it's clearly not very good.

I watched Joseph force Rivers into 4 picks and Burke hold him to 17 points. Beating Phillip Rivers is old hat for Miami, not that impressive.

As I said in another thread nothing worse than getting a high pick and getting saddled with a Matt Stafford Or Philip Rivers for many years. You always feel like you have a chance but really don’t.

I watched Joseph force Rivers into 4 picks and Burke hold him to 17 points. Beating Phillip Rivers is old hat for Miami, not that impressive.

As I said in another thread nothing worse than getting a high pick and getting saddled with a Matt Stafford Or Philip Rivers for many years. You always feel like you have a chance but really don’t.
I don’t think detrioit has ever had a chance with Statt Padford. And rivers has done nothing in the playoffs to have everyone hyping him up so much.

Back
Top Bottom