Brian Flores: The Morning After.....

VBCheeseGrater

Not Quite A Shredder
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
The only thing better than the 1st overall pick is the 2nd overall pick... oh wait.
How about "...is the 2nd overall pick and having shown in the previous season that you might actually have the foundation for a decent team in the works....and possess enough draft picks to overwhelm any GM into trading down with you"

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I give him and the coaching staff a lot of credit. Miami is undermanned every week and is showing improvement. That's a good sign.
It shows you that we have a coaching staff who can teach players and they are holding it together in spite of all the adversity they are facing. Bolds well for the future.

In Flores We Trust

Active Roster
Reaction score
it is a good sign. Look at how much the Jets have spent on their team and it is garbage. The Jets are horrible because of coaching
This is the best part. Our roster is gutted and we still whooped that ***.

Apparently there was a sign in the parking lot pregame that said:
Dolphins are tanking...
Jets just suck!

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
it is a good sign. Look at how much the Jets have spent on their team and it is garbage. The Jets are horrible because of coaching
Most of the posters on this board saw it coming. I can’t believe they hired him. I mean, I’m glad they did...

ANUFan

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
P.Williams going down really hurts this team. But would anyone be surprised if they end up winning 2 more games to finish with a 3-13 record?

dougb123

Bench Warmer
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
In order for the Dolphins to have half a chance of winning we need good Ryan Fitzpatrick to show up...maybe we should start calling him Dr Jekyll or Mr Hyde

Shows just how important a QB is and how they can cover for efficiencies else where.

dougb123

Bench Warmer
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Would think they will miss Williams and Walton.

More obstacles for Flores to overcome

Top Bottom