Brian Flores: The Morning After..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores: The Morning After.....

The only thing better than the 1st overall pick is the 2nd overall pick... oh wait.

How about "...is the 2nd overall pick and having shown in the previous season that you might actually have the foundation for a decent team in the works....and possess enough draft picks to overwhelm any GM into trading down with you"

I give him and the coaching staff a lot of credit. Miami is undermanned every week and is showing improvement. That's a good sign.
It shows you that we have a coaching staff who can teach players and they are holding it together in spite of all the adversity they are facing. Bolds well for the future.

it is a good sign. Look at how much the Jets have spent on their team and it is garbage. The Jets are horrible because of coaching

This is the best part. Our roster is gutted and we still whooped that ass.

Apparently there was a sign in the parking lot pregame that said:
Dolphins are tanking...
Jets just suck!

it is a good sign. Look at how much the Jets have spent on their team and it is garbage. The Jets are horrible because of coaching
Most of the posters on this board saw it coming. I can’t believe they hired him. I mean, I’m glad they did...

P.Williams going down really hurts this team. But would anyone be surprised if they end up winning 2 more games to finish with a 3-13 record?

In order for the Dolphins to have half a chance of winning we need good Ryan Fitzpatrick to show up...maybe we should start calling him Dr Jekyll or Mr Hyde

Shows just how important a QB is and how they can cover for efficiencies else where.

Back
Top Bottom