Brian Griese goto guys... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Griese goto guys...

Dolfan0025

Starter
Reaction score
Brian Griese's goto guys...

When we get Brian Griese and if he starts at QB??? I think his goto guys would probably be TE Randy McMicheal ,WRs Chambers and Thompson!

My opinion! :ally:

I could just see it (AWSOME!):eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Brian Griese's goto guys...

Originally posted by Dolfan0025
When we get Brian Griese and if he starts at QB??? I think his goto guys would probably be TE Randy McMicheal ,WRs Chambers and Thompson!

Barring injury he sits. There is no way no how he has a chance to earn a spot this year. He is basically auditioning now, for next season.

I just can't see Wanny letting Brian start. Sure there are plenty of rumors going around that this is his last chance, but The Dolphins owner is pretty loyal. And the one thing Wanny has done, no matter how we feel (I'm no Wanny finatic), is been a total class act. A stubborn A$$ one but still........

I do agree with rosenhaus's prediction and for see Brian Griese starting in mid-season or either backing up Fiedler when he gets hurt.He will be great win strong impact for the Dolphins! Not saying Fiedler is a bad QB......But i just love the way Greise throws the ball!

I do agree with rosenhaus's prediction and for see Brian Griese starting in mid-season or either backing up Fiedler when he gets hurt.He will be great win strong impact for the Dolphins! Not saying Fiedler is a bad QB......But i just love the way Greise throws the ball!

Do you also agree with Rosenhaus' prediction that Arturo Freeman will start over Sammy Knight? :rolleyes2

BG's most likely go-to guy will be Dan Kannell. :D

First of all Infinsible and Iceblizzard, if you are going to post hot looking women please tell us who they are!

Secondly, Jay will have to get injured or really stink for several games in a row for their to be a QB change. If the later happens it won't matter. You blow three or four games in this division and you won't make the playoffs.

Griese will get some work. But I agree Jay will have to go down for Brian to play.

I think Griese could start but probably not till about mid-season unless Jay gets hurt earlier than that. The thing is that Jay always seems to get hurt so why would it be any different this year? I'm on Jay's corner but I don't understand why some people would say that Griese should not start no matter what. How does that make any sense? If Jay's playing as good as I think he'll play then fine, but if he's not playing well and we start to lose then why not give Brian a chance to play?

Jay Fiedler is the starter if he gets hurt that when Griese comes in.

getting a little ahead of ourselves, are we?

Definitely getting ahead of ourselves.

If he comes in, I hope Brian can turn things around and get his act together. But I am behind Fiedler 110%, I believe that if it were not for the injury last year, he would have silenced many of his critics.

I just hope the beer guy in the stands doesn't become Griese's go-to guy. :drinker: <-- Settle down, I'm just kidding.

What....how many games have you watch the scared B. Griese in..He has to mature to be a great win strong impact..I remember these same kind of comments about Lucas last year..you guys pull for anybody that's not named Fielder...

You guys just don't know what you ask for..I hope we don't have to find out like last year..

But if we do, I hope like hell I'm wrong...but I just doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom