Brian Griese goto guys... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Griese goto guys...

Hopefully this year Grisese's go to guy is the gatorade tank.

I don't care to see Fiedler get hurt again.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Hopefully this year Grisese's go to guy is the gatorade tank.

I don't care to see Fiedler get hurt again.

Amen to that.

I don't understand why everyone is so high on Griese. I'm looking forward to him coming in and being a backup, and an upgrade over Lucas, but there is a reason why he is available. He hasn't won 1 playoff game - Jay has. I thought Mike Shannahan was supposed to be a quarterback quru - yet here he is giving up on Brian - what does that say about him? Despite what people have said, I think Griese did have quite a bit of talent in denver - a great offensive line, 1,000 yard backs, and Rod Smith and mcaffery at receiver. And the defense was in the upper part of the standings too. Yet with all that, he couldn't get Denver to the playoffs the past couple years. Do we really think he's the savior? I don't hate Griese or love Fiedler, I just think they are both good quarterbacks.

you sit there and dog griese then say hes a good qb?

Yeah, a good quarterback - not a great quarterback. Most qb's have flaws (except danny) I was just pointing Brian's out :D

Re: Re: Brian Griese's goto guys...

Originally posted by inFINSible

BG's most likely go-to guy will be Dan Kannell. :D

I know I'm quoting myself but, NOBODY thought this was funny?????......DOCTOR Dan Kannell?? His go-to guy! Get it???....:goof: Man, I crack me up.:lol: :lol:

I know for sure that Griese is coming.. but i will be pissed if they just HAND the starting position to him. I think Fielder has made a huge positive difference last year compared to the previous year. He has a lot of heart and he's a strong guy. All the crap he has been taking from the Dolfan community since he got here and all he does is take it with a grain of salt. The guy is cool. He was good last year.. not great.. but good and he should get more respect.
That is not to say however that if Griese comes in and FAIRLY beats Jay out of the starting position.. then MAYBE i would be ok. But he wont. He needs to be backup at least his first year and then we will see.

From what I have witnessed in Denver the last couple years I believe Griese will be happy just to be out of Denver this year. I think he has matured enough from this whole situation to accept a back-up role this year and is an upgrade over Lucas. I also see he and Fiedler with a great amount in common. It wouldn't suprise me to see them become fast friends. The big question is what happens the following year, but it looks like a great situation for the 2003 season.

Originally posted by NHFINHEAD
Yeah, a good quarterback - not a great quarterback. Most qb's have flaws (except danny) I was just pointing Brian's out :D
even danny had a flaw! lets just say he wasnt exactly mike vick :lol:

Originally posted by Flipper34
even danny had a flaw! lets just say he wasnt exactly mike vick :lol:

his feet were molasses, to be sure. but his pocket awareness...and the side stepping. a thing of beauty. he always bought himself just enough time inside the pocket for his reciever to find that soft spot in the zone. damn, we'll NEVER see another one like him.

it seems like all the QB's now are starting to become scramblers. everybody wants that scrambling QB i hope the pocket passer comes back into the league.

Back
Top Bottom