Brian Griese looks happy as HECK to be here! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Griese looks happy as HECK to be here!

LMAO you gotta love wanstedd. he wears a pair of shorts and some goofy looking shoes to a press conference.

Originally posted by Flipper34
LMAO you gotta love wanstedd. he wears a pair of shorts and some goofy looking shoes to a press conference.

Hey.. It's Florida! :lol:
It gets to the best of us.. :D

I am just still waiting for that first father/son #12/#14 pix. :D

HE IS ONLY HAPPY BECAUSE he dose not have to deal with shannahann anymore plus he is not accepting the back up role no qb accept's the back up role... he will be the starter by week 5

huge bills fan

#12 hall of fame, #13 future hall of fame...

#14... next in line for... a back-up role? whoever wins the job, they will have all the talent around them to win, all they need to do is not to lose.

I remember when Griese was getting ready to hit the market, I wanted the dolphins to pick him up, I really thought we had a chance at him then, funny how things turn out. who among you wouldn't have wanted him 3 years ago, and no lying.

Re: #12 hall of fame, #13 future hall of fame...

Originally posted by Wildbill3
who among you wouldn't have wanted him 3 years ago, and no lying.
or instead of drafting Brad Jackson or Larry "will be better than Randy Moss" Shannon in the 3rd rd in '98 :(

If you guys remember right Ricky Williams supposed to be a cancer, and a problem player, and look at him now with a new team....could be the same for Griese?!?!!

Back
Top Bottom