Brian Griese | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Griese

LeftCoastPhin

Getting geeked for 2003!!
Reaction score
Strong rumor has it Denver will release him after June 1, according to some Pro Football Weekly sources. I'm not a big Griese guy, especially after watching him fold vs the Raiders. But....maybe a change of scenery will do him good a la Ricky and it might not hurt to sign him for some competition with Fiedler if he comes cheap enough.

A) Your dreaming. B) He's not better then Jay C) He will cost about as much as Jay's current contract to sign and D) Your dreaming.

Well, it doesn't cost anything to dream right?

As of now, Fiedler is better but Griese has a pro bowl under his belt and has more potential.

i dunno if he will be an upgrade oveer feidler but you never know but i would be supprised if we even make an offer

Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
Well, it doesn't cost anything to dream right?

As of now, Fiedler is better but Griese has a pro bowl under his belt and has more potential.

Yah if he doesn't stop tripping on dogs.

Brians QB rating: 85.6 (look at his WR's) 15TD's, 15 INT's
Jay QB rating: 85.2 (look at our WR's), 14TD's 9INT's

I personally think Griese has more tools than does Jay but I think he'd completely flop here in Miami as he's already shown that he can't handle a ton of pressure and imagine how much pressure he'd have coming into Miami; the place where his dad became a HOF'er. I'm sure Griese will do well once he gets a change of scenery, but he won't be doing it in Miami.

You know I wouldnt mind bringing him here, but only as a backup and pay him like one, Fiedler is much better.

Wasn't Griese the highest paid player in the NFL last year? Anyways, he's probably the most inconsistent QB in the NFL and I think Fiedler is better.

I'd like to see what Griese can do here in his hometown.
I do think he would be better than Fiedler however, I think it's highly unlikely that we'll get the chance to see what would happen. He definitely would'nt be worth using all of our FA cap space on.

Back
Top Bottom