"Brian Hartline needs to catch the ball!!!" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Brian Hartline needs to catch the ball!!!"

See Brian, it's normal to have a guilty conscience after DUI'ing late night and leaving the scene after you wrecked your truck . . . your lawyer got you man . . . get your azz focused and start catching the damn ball, son. No excuses to drop the ball like you have this preseason and in the first game. Did you just overachieve with a weak WR corp and now your are dropping below normal to compensate when we add a legitimate playmaker outside? I think people tend to overanalyze his rookie year and make it seem like he is a threat as the #2 WR, when people who saw him last year still see's a promising #4 WR.

I mean I want him to succeed and all, but maybe we should have drafted some of that smokescreen WR stuff that we were rumored to have interest in. Mike Williams would sure look good as a Fin right now (The one in Tampa, that we were rumored to LOVE).

See Brian, it's normal to have a guilty conscience after DUI'ing late night and leaving the scene after you wrecked your truck . . . your lawyer got you man . . . get your azz focused and start catching the damn ball, son. No excuses to drop the ball like you have this preseason and in the first game. Did you just overachieve with a weak WR corp and now your are dropping below normal to compensate when we add a legitimate playmaker outside? I think people tend to overanalyze his rookie year and make it seem like he is a threat as the #2 WR, when people who saw him last year still see's a promising #4 WR.

I mean I want him to succeed and all, but maybe we should have drafted some of that smokescreen WR stuff that we were rumored to have interest in. Mike Williams would sure look good as a Fin right now (The one in Tampa, that we were rumored to LOVE).

He overachieved last season, and people are all over his jock. It's ridiculous. Yeah he averaged 16 yards a catch, not a big enough sample size to judge anything. I remember Chambers' rookie season, he averaged 18 yards a catch and never got close to that again. That rookie small sample bull**** does not cement his status as a #2 WR. He better catch something this weekend.

Hartline is going to be okay IMO.... He is just in a slump. I think the coaches believe in him...

Loved Bess when he came out, not as much for Brian H. Kind of surprised his complete fall to grace in the last month. Put together a pretty impressive rookie campaing and has one bad game as most of the offense did and is labeled out as the weakest link?

Loved Bess when he came out, not as much for Brian H. Kind of surprised his complete fall to grace in the last month. Put together a pretty impressive rookie campaing and has one bad game as most of the offense did and is labeled out as the weakest link?

He's been bad since camp started. Coaches aren't happy, front office isn't happy, and the fans shouldn't be. This is another one of the regime's misses. Luckily it wasn't a day one pick.

I think we're going to see moore slowly get worked into the rotation over the year. he reminds me of ted ginn but not a total wussy.

You guys know what he needs right? A good ol' fashioned slump buster... I wonder if that skanky little umpa lumpa Snooki would fly in from Jersey for the weekend and assist with that. She's the fugliest girl I can think of right now... Her or Lady Ca Ca...

Back
Top Bottom