Brian Kelly taking the LSU head coaching job. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Kelly taking the LSU head coaching job.

1972forever

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Notre Dame played one good team this season in Cincinnati and they lost that game. While Kelly is a decent HC, he is stepping way up by taking a job in the SEC. Hopefully he enjoys the money LSU is giving him to leave ND. Because I will be very surprised if he last more than 4 years at LSU.

Last edited:
Money talks and BS walks.

Pro Tip: There are no Service Academies in the SEC West. Welcome to the party, coach.

Kelly has done a great job year after year. That ND program was garbage for years before him.

Kelly did an outstanding job during his time at Notre Dame. The program was a disaster when he took over. I have respect for him because he had the guts to jump right in the grease in the SEC West instead of running from it like Lincoln Riley.

A true program builder is always better than the trendy kid with a visor.

Kelly did an outstanding job during his time at Notre Dame. The program was a disaster when he took over. I have respect for him because he had the guts to jump right in the grease in the SEC West instead of running from it like Lincoln Riley.

A true program builder is always better than the trendy kid with a visor.
Such characterizations Hillbilly!

Do you stay up at night researching these?

Anyone remember how he left Cincy?

I don't blame him for the move but there are better ways to do it.

He developed a southern accent quicker than he left Notre Dame lol.

Back
Top Bottom