Bridgewater? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bridgewater?

Pass... Bridgewater is just a “bridge” Qb at this point in his career and we have our starter.

He burnt his bridges (see what I did there ?) with us when he chose to hold a clip board in NO rather than compete for a starting job here two years back. We have no need for another back up now so no need for a player no one seems to want to invest in wherever he goes.
He burnt his bridges (see what I did there ?) with us when he chose to hold a clip board in NO rather than compete for a starting job here two years back. We have no need for another back up now so no need for a player no one seems to want to invest in wherever he goes.
i like first 3 pick but w smith or chase in it.

Didn't he pass up the starting job in Miami to play backup to Brees?

Well, even he thinks he's a backup. However, we already have our backup.
Yes. In fact one of the smart things Grier did two years ago was not pay the teddy Bridgewater's of the NFL. He wanted money to be a starter and finally got in in Carolina. Now after one season the panthers were actively looking at other options to replace him.

Everytime a player in the NFL is cut or there is a trade rumor, someone on Finheaven starts a thread about the Dolphins should get him.
The Dolphins just signed their veteran backup to Tua.
I guarentee they have zero interest in Bridgewater.

Tua is the starting QB and Brissett is better than Bridgewater. So I have no idea why the Dolphins would be interested in Bridgewater as their 3rd string QB when they usually only carry 2 QB’s on their active roster.

No thanks on Teddy B coming here. And why would he want not want to stay where he's at? Chances are that Darnold won't start all 17 games.

Last edited:
Didn't he pass up the starting job in Miami to play backup to Brees?

Well, even he thinks he's a backup. However, we already have our backup.
Thank goodness or we never would have experienced Fitzmagic.

Lately I've been liking this Dolphins writer less and less. His opinions getting further and further out there. I dont see why we would bring in Teddy when weve already signed Brissett.

Couldn't have asked for a better back up than we already have, Fitzpatrick included.

Bridgewater seems like a good enough guy, wish him the best but Miami is not interested.

Find the QB in the 7th round with the most physical tools and stick him on the PS. Re-evaluate next season.

Back
Top Bottom