Bright side of a bad senario | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bright side of a bad senario

Champ

The Champ
Reaction score
Ricky left. We all know that. We also all know that he was the backbone of our offense and team. Hopefully he does come back, but if he dosen't here are some positives.

1. The offesnive line will not have Ricky to dig them out of a ditch. They should gel together faster now. Minor, Thomas, Bennet or anyone else, they are not Ricky, they will not break holes like he did, the line knows this and will be a stronger, tougher, and more dominant unit. They need to do the work for the back, not the other way around.

2. Someone will step up on offense, someone always does. Hopefully it will be Feeley or Boston, or even better, both.

3. We have more money under the cap, about 10 million, O-Gun's deal will now get done, management needs to do something to restore moral.

4. This angered the whole team. I don't want to play against a bunch of pissed off 300+ pound lineman.

5. Seth McKinney.....I never really thought he had much personality. After his comments last night, he has the ability to step up and be a leader, that's a pretty good trait for your signal caller along the O-line.

6. The whole team should develope more unity. I'm a firefighter/paramedic, when we lose one of our brothers the whole crew becomes stronger. The same should be true for this team. What does not kill you will only make you stronger.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Trivia -- The draft picks that were sent to New Orleans, who were they used on?

I may have misheard something on Sports Xtra last night, when Shapiro made a comment about the picks we sent over for Ricky, I though I heard Drew say we already got them back.......can anyone confirm or deny that for me?

That's all I have for now.

You obviously are taking the most positive spin on this............not to say that it's wrong. I'm just thinking that the one thing you can count on this season is that the rest of the guys on this team aren't about to lay down because some selfish jerkoff abandoned them. They have every reason now to prove that the team is more than Ricky Williams. I think in a weird way this team became complacent, silently as Ricky's team - even though the man was never destined to be our leader.

In this 2004 season - it's on. There's going to be alot of pissed off pigskin players sporting Aqau and Turquoise.

enigmatics said:
I'm just thinking that the one thing you can can't on this season is that the rest of the guys on this team aren't about to lay down because some self-less jerkoff abandoned them.

self-less is complement, i think you meant self-seeking or egocentric or something along those lines. know what you mean though. this would have been no problem if he had done it after the season, but this timing is horrible. the fins will be aight though. if they bring ogun back and shore up the defense, i'm still looking for a successful season.

Phishstix said:
self-less is complement, i think you meant self-seeking or egocentric or something along those lines. know what you mean though. this would have been no problem if he had done it after the season, but this timing is horrible. the fins will be aight though. if they bring ogun back and shore up the defense, i'm still looking for a successful season.

Yeah, it was a typo ...........I'd obviously never refer to that loon as selfless. I don't even care if he's given bags of money to bums like some reporters have said about him. He dicked out thousands upon thousands upon thousands of people in one small chickensh*t phone call to Wanny via Hawaii.

They used to describe Ricky as eccentric......that is the nice way of saying looney, wacky, goofy or aloof (my person favorite).

But one heck of a back when he wasn't hitting the hash pipe.

Back
Top Bottom