Bring griese back... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring griese back...

Funny you beat me to the punch. 2/7 for 8 yards against the 3rd stringers. Way to go Griese.

I remember when he had a great passer rating in Denver, and they were thinking the heir to John Elway.

Quite a fall he's taken since those shoulder injuries.
Might get cut in favor of Chris Simms

funny you guys should bash on griese. I wish we would have kept him over feidler.... he had a lot better of an arm then jay. You could say he had a problem with interceptions but jay had just as many interceptions as he did touchdowns i beleive it was 17. Brian isnt a bad QB contrary to all the negativity he gets. Shame on you people. Jay and AJ are no better then he is. Try looking at his stats in Denver when he had a good O-line. i beleive he had a qb rating above 100 during one of his seasons there. But then you people bash him... Give the guy a decent chance behind a decent line. You do realize hes playing with his 3rd stringers too... its not like hes playing with the 1st string against 3rd stringers.

Sometimes you people make me sick.

Iamlegend said:
funny you guys should bash on griese. I wish we would have kept him over feidler.... he had a lot better of an arm then jay. You could say he had a problem with interceptions but jay had just as many interceptions as he did touchdowns i beleive it was 17. Brian isnt a bad QB contrary to all the negativity he gets. Shame on you people. Jay and AJ are no better then he is. Try looking at his stats in Denver when he had a good O-line. i beleive he had a qb rating above 100 during one of his seasons there. But then you people bash him... Give the guy a decent chance behind a decent line. You do realize hes playing with his 3rd stringers too... its not like hes playing with the 1st string against 3rd stringers.

We make you sick?? What do you think saying we should have kept Griese over Fiedler does? Man quit smoking with Ricky!! Drugs are bad!!

LtDan662002 said:
JUST KIDDING!!! HE is 2 of 7 for 8 yards tonight. He may get cut? Maybe Dallas will grab him!

Man you scared me.

Oliver...

Iamlegend said:

Gees Bob, we were just joking. It is only pre-season as everyone likes to say. We won't bash your son anymore...:)

that was a bad joke...remember after he torched in his first game i was like this is greatest...and didn't complete another pass to one our players the rest of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lights_Out said:
that was a bad joke...remember after he torched in his first game i was like this is greatest...and didn't complete another pass to one our players the rest of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!
Torched is a bad word...wasn't that the SD game that they played in Arizona due to the Cali wild fires?:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom