Bring griese back... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring griese back...

Iamlegend said:
funny you guys should bash on griese. I wish we would have kept him over feidler.... he had a lot better of an arm then jay. You could say he had a problem with interceptions but jay had just as many interceptions as he did touchdowns i beleive it was 17. Brian isnt a bad QB contrary to all the negativity he gets. Shame on you people. Jay and AJ are no better then he is. Try looking at his stats in Denver when he had a good O-line. i beleive he had a qb rating above 100 during one of his seasons there. But then you people bash him... Give the guy a decent chance behind a decent line. You do realize hes playing with his 3rd stringers too... its not like hes playing with the 1st string against 3rd stringers.

Sometimes you people make me sick.

Never mind interceptions, if you touch the guy, and I mean touch, he fumbles.

Who wouldn't be a good QB with a good O-line and good skill players. Could you generalize anymore than that. Griese sucks and it's an embarrasment that any Miami fan would bash on a guy like Fiedler who has a role model type work ethic and gives everything he has (OK maybe it's not enough) to this organization and promote a guy like Griese who is where he is because he's Bob Griese's son.

Griese is a washed up drunk!!!

F150&Dolfan said:
Never mind interceptions, if you touch the guy, and I mean touch, he fumbles.

Who wouldn't be a good QB with a good O-line and good skill players. Could you generalize anymore than that. Griese sucks and it's an embarrasment that any Miami fan would bash on a guy like Fiedler who has a role model type work ethic and gives everything he has (OK maybe it's not enough) to this organization and promote a guy like Griese who is where he is because he's Bob Griese's son.

Griese is a washed up drunk!!!
You TELL EM!!!!!

good work ethic? what nfl player doesnt have good work ethic? if you dont have good work ethics you end up like ray lucas. NO WHERE. Ignorance is bliss my friend and if your gonna be one sided and negative towards the facts i dont care to debate with you. Feidler is a good person i agree with you, but as a player IMO Brian was just as good if not better. Im done arguing with ignorant people like yourself. Have a nice day.

Iamlegend said:
You TELL EM!!!!!

good work ethic? what nfl player doesnt have good work ethic? if you dont have good work ethics you end up like ray lucas. NO WHERE. Ignorance is bliss my friend and if your gonna be one sided and negative towards the facts i dont care to debate with you. Feidler is a good person i agree with you, but as a player IMO Brian was just as good if not better. Im done arguing with ignorant people like yourself. Have a nice day.
See ya Jack A$$

Iamlegend said:
You TELL EM!!!!!

All I'll say is there is a difference between a "good work ethic" and a "role model type work ethic". I just don't understand how 2 players who are playing in the same situation where player 1 (Fiedler) is better than player 2 (Griese) would be different if the team were better. Griese may have a slightly better arm than Fiedler (Griese has never known to be a strong arm QB) but Jay has better mobility, leadership qualities and is light years ahead of him in toughness. If arm strength were everything Jeff George may have been the best QB of all time.

Wait a minute bringing Griese back is not a bad idea!! heck BOB must be at least 55 by now. LOL:roflmao:

Originally Posted by Iamlegend
Try looking at his stats in Denver when he had a good O-line. i beleive he had a qb rating above 100 during one of his seasons there. But then you people bash him... Give the guy a decent chance behind a decent line. You do realize hes playing with his 3rd stringers too... its not like hes playing with the 1st string against 3rd stringers.

Sometimes you people make me sick.

If you want to look at stats look at Jay's win %.

You guys realize that Fiedler was playing BETTER towards the end of last season right? (except that snowing windy Patriots game)

Back
Top Bottom