Bring in Greg Olsen for a year?

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
He’d have a wealth a knowledge to bring to his fellow North Jersey brethren, big Mike Gesicki.

I saw an article today stating he’d have interest in joining Ron Rivera in DC for a year so he doesn’t appear to be ring chasing.

He might not have much left to offer on the field, a reserve/leadership role might make sense for all involved.

Im gonna guess he’s still fond of South Florida.

Geiscki should establish himself as a top 6-8 NFL TE by next year, with the proper help.

hoops

exited stage left
Reaction score
Been hurt a lot of late. I mean a lot

And if I’m gesicki in terms of protecting my snap count I don’t want it

Burt Macklin

Scout Team
Reaction score
He’d have a wealth a knowledge to bring to his fellow North Jersey brethren, big Mike Gesicki.

I saw an article today stating he’d have interest in joining Ron Rivera in DC for a year so he doesn’t appear to be ring chasing.

He might not have much left to offer on the field, a reserve/leadership role might make sense for all involved.

Im gonna guess he’s still fond of South Florida.

Geiscki should establish himself as a top 6-8 NFL TE by next year, with the proper help.
Hell to the no. Just having flashbacks of the TE FA acquisitions in the last 10 seasons. The most successful was..... Probably Nick Oleary. Old TEs rarely pay off given past experience.

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Hell to the no. Just having flashbacks of the TE FA acquisitions in the last 10 seasons. The most successful was..... Probably Nick Oleary. Old TEs rarely pay off given past experience.
Im looking at Olsen to help the TE I already have.

We don’t need a starter. Knowledge and information shouldn’t be discounted.

I’m trying to get the most of Gesicki.

Fin-Loco

Submarine Screen Door Slammer
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Doesnt he have a lisfranc in his foot he's been fighting? Guys dominant but we need a new Greg Oldson not an old one.

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Doesnt he have a lisfranc in his foot he's been fighting? Guys dominant but we need a new Greg Oldson not an old one.
That’s exactly my point.

does anyone read or just react?

this idea is about getting the most out of Mike Gesicki.

EasyRider

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Absolutely.......NOT.
He‘s damaged goods at this point in his career, back and shoulder problems aplenty. And I’m a big fan of his. Nothing really to be gained here.

cuzinvinny

Starter
Reaction score
Damn money aside,
You want a TE ? One who will also take pressure off whoever is our QB and can make Gesicki even scarier though he's not really that scary yet but lets see.
Here's two top shelf and 25 years old.
Austin Hooper
Hunter Henry

Our cap is overflowing and if TE considered a valued position needed which isn't out of the realm of many GM's and HC's, wanting for their Offense, money not a problem. (think were around 125 ml. cap to start), well one of these guys would be excellent....now JMfigginO

EasyRider

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Damn money aside,
You want a TE ? One who will also take pressure off whoever is our QB and can make Gesicki even scarier though he's not really that scary yet but lets see.
Austin Hooper
Hunter Henry

Our cap is overflowing and if TE considered a valued position needed which isn't out of the realm of many GM's and HC's, wanting for their Offense, money not a problem. (think were around 125 ml. cap to start), well one of these guys would be excellent....now JMfigginO
Wouldnt mind either of those two. Hunter has the injury bug but he’s still young

Albert Romano

Super Donator
Reaction score
Damn money aside,
Austin Hooper
Hunter Henry

I think Henry could be interesting, kinda injury history also though no? i could be wrong on that

Last edited:

BSQ

Scout Team
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Wasn't Smythe considered the blocking TE? Maybe the staff isn't that high on him.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom