Bring on Dem Lions! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on Dem Lions!

amay

Harrington Supporter
Reaction score
Let's try to avoid a letdown this week. This should be candyland this week compared to the battles we had against these good defensive teams the past 3 weeks. I noticed something on Detroit watching them this season. There defense really really stinks. They have one good player in Dre Bly. He normally does his job and shuts down whoever he's covering but other than that they can't stop anything! They only stop the run when they stack men in the box. We should be able to put up big numbers against this team! Do you think Dre Bly is going to be on Chambers or Booker this week? I'm assuming Chambers, but you never know cause sometimes he doesnt lineup against the big physical receivers. If it is Chambers, i beleive if we spread the offense out, try not to force anything to Chambers, we should be alright! Finally our Offense should have a breakout week and show us what they got! No letdown this week. GO PHINS!!

amay said:
Let's try to avoid a letdown this week. This should be candyland this week compared to the battles we had against these good defensive teams the past 3 weeks. I noticed something on Detroit watching them this season. There defense really really stinks. They have one good player in Dre Bly. He normally does his job and shuts down whoever he's covering but other than that they can't stop anything! They only stop the run when they stack men in the box. We should be able to put up big numbers against this team! Do you think Dre Bly is going to be on Chambers or Booker this week? I'm assuming Chambers, but you never know cause sometimes he doesnt lineup against the big physical receivers. If it is Chambers, i beleive if we spread the offense out, try not to force anything to Chambers, we should be alright! Finally our Offense should have a breakout week and show us what they got! No letdown this week. GO PHINS!!
Hopefully like the last thankgiving day game we had when we absolutely destroyed Dallas. And all should be wellas long as Mularky does his job the opposite of what he has been doing all year

Oh yea and i juss scrolled the Lions boards and they are mostly rooting for Joey to light it up against them so Millen can be fired. We just might be the home team in this game!! haha

the only thing that keeps the lions in games is jon kitna, he seems to be having a good year. If we shut him down i think we should have a solid win, but if not it could be close. I really hope we dont get ahead of ourselves on this.

Back
Top Bottom