Brock Berlin is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brock is not too bright. Did anyone read the article he wrote?

"I went to an electronic store to purchase some converters for my electronic compliances."

dude.. i actually :sidelol: in real life. Every times a play has a "diary" up the picture of him is ussaly of him playing or in practice, well the only way Brock could get people to pay attention to his diary is to have a picture of his woman on there

I think I remember reading an article a couple years ago saying that Brock's woman won $50,000 on Fear Factor.... I wonder if that's the same girl???

That's not his wife, that is some lady of the night from the 'Crazy Sexy Center' on Das Reeperbahn. You notice that all the players have their wives there, probably because Das Reeperbahn in Hamburg has an icredibly large and active Red Light District where prostitution is legal. They weren't going to let their husbands hang out in Hamburg for 3 months and have easy access to the ladies of pleasure :D

MNFINFAN said:
That's not his wife, that is some lady of the night from the 'Crazy Sexy Center' on Das Reeperbahn. You notice that all the players have their wives there, probably because Das Reeperbahn in Hamburg has an icredibly large and active Red Light District where prostitution is legal. They weren't going to let their husbands hang out in Hamburg for 3 months and have easy access to the ladies of pleasure :D

Only a guy from Minneapolis would know that information about the red light district in Hamburg!!!!!! (I didn't mean it, Daunte)

I'd rather read her diary.

So apparently, qualifying as having even fringe potential, as an NFL QB, garners you elevated stud points, and into supermodel contention.

Aj better watch himself, or he might get booted from the club.

Player
AttCompPct CompYdsAvg GainTDPct TDLgIntPct IntSk/LostPtsL.Campbell, Ber (CLE)261661.51395.3513.827t00.00/088.5G.Hamdan, Ams (SEA)251456.02469.8414.05628.00/069.8K.Kingsbury, Col (NYJ)16956.3754.6916.31516.31/363.3B.Spinner, Fra (SF)14428.6342.4300.01600.00/039.6B.Berlin, Ham (MIA)251040.01295.1614.030t312.00/030.7
Which is hotter his wife or his stats? :sidelol:
Better enjoy Brock this could be the last season of football with those stats.

Vector1Dolphins said:
She is a hottie....Now if we could get Brock to perform as good as she looks.

Go Dolphins
What'd you expect he went to UM and UF, the hottest girls in America are in Fla

Back
Top Bottom