Brock Berlin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin

Redvs.Blue Phin

Ever wonder why we're here?
Reaction score
He'll be a UFA, spend a year on someones practice squad, and go play in the Arena League.

LarryFinFan

Left So Fla, never the Fins...
Reaction score
Brock (I never come thru when I really need to) Berlin ?? He'll be someones training camp fodder at best.

hunter5nc1

Second String
Reaction score
LarryFinFan said:
Brock (I never come thru when I really need to) Berlin ?? He'll be someones training camp fodder at best.

seemed to me that was exactly when he came through, you have no idea what your talking about he was inconsistant but he's stats were as good as anyones in the ACC last year and had several come from behind wins.

popularwar

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
hunter5nc1 said:
seemed to me that was exactly when he came through, you have no idea what your talking about he was inconsistant but he's stats were as good as anyones in the ACC last year and had several come from behind wins.
His first game as a cane is one of my favorites.

TarHeelFinFan

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire
Reaction score
People got spoiled with Dorsey's winning and always playing in the National Championship. Brock's a much better QB than Canes fans give him credit for being. That said he'll probably be a 7th round pick.

hunter5nc1

Second String
Reaction score
TarHeelFinFan said:
People got spoiled with Dorsey's winning and always playing in the National Championship. Brock's a much better QB than Canes fans give him credit for being. That said he'll probably be a 7th round pick.

I agree

FinFanSince1966

Starter
Reaction score
TarHeelFinFan said:

I tend to agree here.......Not sure weather he will get drafted though.....Brock has guts and determination. He may surprise if he can learn to play well under center.

hunter5nc1

Second String
Reaction score
FinFanSince1966 said:
I tend to agree here.......Not sure weather he will get drafted though.....Brock has guts and determination. He may surprise if he can learn to play well under center.

i agree as well he has good mechs but has trouble under center never understood why

Top Bottom