Brock Berlin

Mufasito1124

Practice Squad
Reaction score
did he get drafted? maybe we could bring him in cheap if he didnt get drafted

Mufasito1124 said:
did he get drafted? maybe we could bring him in cheap if he didnt get drafted

Didn't get drafted

IDK though, every game I saw with him he had AT LEAST 3 or 4 REALLY bad throws, like, super bad, throws a high school freshman playing in the game wouldn't have even thrown. In all fairness to him though, I didn't see many Miami games this past year, so IDK how he did overall, I just know when I saw him he made some big screw ups.

Saban liked him when he came in for his workout. so i would not be surprised if he came in.

wow.... another berlin thread. why don't you guys check at least the first two pages before starting a new thread?

well hes not great, but hes got a strong arm and last year he had a great game coming back in the fourth to beat FSU. but hes inconsistent.

He improved alot his senior year. His major peeve is that he gets tunnel vision on the field. He has a great arm but makes bad throws at times. He has the deep ball though. He is stronger off the shotgun as he has shown in many of his comeback games (Florida, FSU, etc). He has been spectacular (5 TD, 1 INT against NC state), and been bad. He may be worth for cheap.

godfater21 said:
Saban liked him when he came in for his workout. so i would not be surprised if he came in.

I'm telling you Saban loves this guy. Nick feels that if Brock Berlin had not of gotten a raw deal at Florida and then transfered to Miami and lost years of starting that he would have been a sure fire first day pick. So riight now i would say Brock has a better chance of making the team than Sage does.

Back
Top Bottom