Brock Berlin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin

UCFinfan86

Oronde Gadsden's Official #1 Fan
Reaction score
i searched and didnt find it but don't kill me if its already posted but sportscenter reported that Brock Berlin scored a freakin 13 on the wonderlistic test? Thats almost just as bad as Vickerson. I would think a QB should have around the high 20's or 30's. I also like how Sportscenter totally dissed our QBs. They said we signed Berlin and now we have feely, ferotte, and rosenfels and you wonder why we didnt draft Braylon Edwards. MAN SPORTSCENTER IS PISSING ME OFF!

13? That's surprising. Brock struck me as a smart guy, unless he thought his faith would get him a good score.

Junior Rosegreen scored a 2!!

Personally, I like the Berlin pickup... no risk, with decent possible rewards.

Don't like it but don't hate it, i wasnt posting it to diss berlin, just to let people know

really? and i thought Miami wasn't all about football, thought they cared about smarts also

Finfan86 said:
really? and i thought Miami wasn't all about football, thought they cared about smarts also

I'm sorry. I forgot Rolle scored a 21..But the rest are pretty low. And I know Wilfork had a 8 last year. It is surprising though.

RB Gore, Frank* Miami (FL) 6
WR Parrish, Roscoe* Miami (FL) 10
TE Everett, Kevin Miami (FL) 12
QB Berlin, Brock Miami (FL) 13
CB Rolle, Antrel Miami (FL) 21

Finfan86 said:
i searched and didnt find it but don't kill me if its already posted but sportscenter reported that Brock Berlin scored a freakin 13 on the wonderlistic test? Thats almost just as bad as Vickerson. I would think a QB should have around the high 20's or 30's. I also like how Sportscenter totally dissed our QBs. They said we signed Berlin and now we have feely, ferotte, and rosenfels and you wonder why we didnt draft Braylon Edwards. MAN SPORTSCENTER IS PISSING ME OFF!

Yeah I heard them make fun of our qb's too. Oh well, I say let them talk when they can and we'll shut them up in no time.

Back
Top Bottom