Brock Marion | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Marion

Phinz420 said:
Brock was just released. Anyone think he would fit Miami? Saftey seems to be one of our weaker spots and he played well there for us in the past.

He was let go for a reason. He's not going to be willing to take a pay cut. We need to get younger and stronger not older and slower.

Dubfire said:
He was let go for a reason. He's not going to be willing to take a pay cut. We need to get younger and stronger not older and slower.

Agreed.

Brock got burnt so much is wasnt even funny. why are you just talkin bout Tackling?

i loved Brock when he was here, but his play took a huge hit the last year he was here.

damn maybe hell retire after this season since he's all washed up

Brock Marion rules! bring him back along with Boston! i know he is old but at least give him a chance in practice or something, the DB positions on our Defence have started to get me worried after both of our safties and Pat went

Think about this, maybe ever consider this. Bring Brock Marion in to try out, see what he still has to offer. If he's still got anything left offer him the vet min. He's 35, old and slow, but he'd be a great mentor to the young guys like Bell, Tillman, Bua, etc. He might end up sticking around here for a year or two, and while he's lost quite a few steps in his game he'd still probably end up getting a few picks for us. All I'm saying is bring him in... see what he has left... he may very well be much better what we have right now.

i'd be willing to give him a shot again despite his old age if he was willing to take veteran minimum.

Brock is definitely too slow to play for our team this year. Of course, if RS was still in charge of personnel decisions, he would have traded a 2nd round pick for him before he got traded. I bet the rest of the NFL is pissed that RS can no longer pull the trigger on trades.

Back
Top Bottom