Brock Marion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Marion

dolphinman23

Starter
Reaction score
Is he still available? he is listed on the FA page on NFL.com as being a FA. he could help add depth to our FS, even though he has lost a few steps, i think he would be a upgrade over tillman

I think he is still available and I would love tohave him back. He had some great years here and I would love to see him retire a Dolphin. Go get him Saban!

I dont think he's even worth our time at this point...theres a reason why he hasnt gotten any calls...he's freakin old...

in a "building" year such as this one, would you have brock as a starting safety for that only year...what kind of building would you be doing back there?

I don't think at this point in his career that Brock Marion is an upgrade over the players we have now. There's no point to signing him.

dolphinman23 said:
Is he still available? he is listed on the FA page on NFL.com as being a FA. he could help add depth to our FS, even though he has lost a few steps, i think he would be a upgrade over tillman

Tillman is more talented physically than Marion..He's got way more speed and upside...His problem is his instinct, meaning bad decisions sometimes which could lead to TD'S..

Why not sign Brock. It's obvious Saban has no problems signing older free-agents, plus Brock is proven in a Miami uniform and might have a resurrection like Tino with the Yankees!

I also wouldnt mind having Brock back If for no other reason than moral and leadership. oh yea by the way he can still play if need be at a higher level than any of our other FS. and wasnt he also a pro-bowler his last year w/ Miami just 2 seasons ago ? if he's suddenly 2 old now he'd be the fastest ageing player I've ever heard of.

Back
Top Bottom