Brock Marion | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Marion

When did I ever say lets sign Brock Marion? I was just wondering what happened to him... He was good for us while he was here.

RWhitney014 said:
I loved Brock Marion when he was here. The whole airplane thing was SO COOL!!! Let's let memories live.
Those were the days, by far the best secondary at the time. Madison, Pat, Brock and Walker. If i remember correctly Brian Walker could hit!

jtsacksyou said:
Those were the days, by far the best secondary at the time. Madison, Pat, Brock and Walker. If i remember correctly Brian Walker could hit!

He could hit like a Mack truck. He was one nasty dude on the field. Madison and Surtain were the blankets, Brock was the center fielder, and Walker was the enforcer.

MADISON, & TERRELL BUCKLEY, & SURTAIN IN THE SLOT AS A ROOKIE,

that was a killer CB crew...

If they would have had LOUIS OLIVER from the SHULA DAYS

Now he was a BIG HITTER!!!

Gitrdone said:
He is still trying to run to his car in the parking lot. Yes he has lost that many steps. :lol:

I'm really surprised that this is how alot of fans feel about Brock. He was still effective with the Lions having 88 tackles with 3 INT's. Those stats doesn't show me anything that he's losing his step. He wouldn't hurt our team if he was covering the field. It's sad to see Fans talk smack about former players who helped the team soo much. Even if it is just joking it's still uncool.....

ChuckKLINGBEIL said:
MADISON, & TERRELL BUCKLEY, & SURTAIN IN THE SLOT AS A ROOKIE,

that was a killer CB crew...

If they would have had LOUIS OLIVER from the SHULA DAYS

Now he was a BIG HITTER!!!

Oliver was a great hitter but a little slow..

Marion is to old to play, as much as would want him to play for us (or any1 again) I doubt its going to happen.

TooDrkPark said:
I'm really surprised that this is how alot of fans feel about Brock. He was still effective with the Lions having 88 tackles with 3 INT's. Those stats doesn't show me anything that he's losing his step. He wouldn't hurt our team if he was covering the field. It's sad to see Fans talk smack about former players who helped the team soo much. Even if it is just joking it's still uncool.....

Because those stats don't show him getting beat deep, which happens a lot now with him. He doesn't have the wheels anymore, heck a tackle could mean the defense can't stop anyone so that stat gets padded. Ints well number of things can determine those, tipped pass, short throw, bad throw, good coverage. I doubt he had the target blanketed for those 3 ints.

Back
Top Bottom