Brock Marion's Having Some Off-the Field Problem Which Concerns Staff.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Marion's Having Some Off-the Field Problem Which Concerns Staff....

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
I wish we would sign Richmond Webb, he is a good addition for depth, I think we have enough room to sign Griese and Rookies and then with the money we get from releasing Rodgers, we could sign Richmond Webb.

Well if its just more depth then why not Lomas Brown for the min.

Originally posted by fairbanksb

Pretty strange story. They make it sound like Brock new these guys and made a deal with them to steal his car. Why? He needs the insurance money? That doesn't sound feasible with the kind of money he makes.

Hey listen man, nothing is out of the question. Some of these bafoons actually go bankrupt. Tons of money and no idea of how fast it can be spent. A prime example is Tony Dorsett. He blew all his dough. Bought 7 Rolls Royces..... a different color for every day of the week. :shakeno:

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Some of these bafoons actually go bankrupt. Tons of money and no idea of how fast it can be spent. A prime example is Tony Dorsett. He blew all his dough. Bought 7 Rolls Royces..... a different color for every day of the week. :shakeno:

Some of these guys aren't much more than kids when that big money comes rollin' in. And you know most of these guys weren't focusing on economics, personal finance and logic in school.

If their income was parsed out to them over a greater number of years by league rule, they'd all stand to gain from it.

And they'd never go for it. More horror stories to come.

Originally posted by Phan4Ever

Some of these guys aren't much more than kids when that big money comes rollin' in. And you know most of these guys weren't focusing on economics, personal finance and logic in school.

If their income was parsed out to them over a greater number of years by league rule, they'd all stand to gain from it.

And they'd never go for it. More horror stories to come.

Oh, and did I mention the blood-sucking hangers-on that gather around each of these players? NO, not just Drew Rosenhaus, -- I mean all the players' homeys and buddies.

OK Guys, I've ignored most of the Marion bashing, but I gotta draw the line here. The guy has something like 6 kids and has a ranch in Tennessee. From what I unserstand, most of his free time is spent with his kids. He is probably one of the most down-to-earth and mature guys you'd ever meet. There is little chance he blew his money. I also guarantee he was not involved in any scheme to get his car stolen. The guy is a class act. Just remember that......

Originally posted by Bazinet37
OK Guys, I've ignored most of the Marion bashing, but I gotta draw the line here. The guy has something like 6 kids and has a ranch in Tennessee. From what I unserstand, most of his free time is spent with his kids. He is probably one of the most down-to-earth and mature guys you'd ever meet. There is little chance he blew his money. I also guarantee he was not involved in any scheme to get his car stolen. The guy is a class act. Just remember that......

One, I haven't seen anyone bash Marion on this thread.
Just saying that you never know with any of these guys.

Two, ...... From what I've seen of Marion I would be a little shocked to see him involved but.............

you can GUARANTEE that he isn't involved in anything.
PLEASE. like you really KNOW Brock Marion. Everyone on the block that lived around Ted Bundy said he was the nicest guy on the street. Obviously that wasn't true! Yes this is an extreme comparison but it's just to show that we don't trully know any of these guys except what they do in pads on Sunday. Funny how someone will vouch for someone they don't even know. Unreal.

I like Brock and I didn't see any bashing of him. Just remember, Eugene Robinson won Atlanta's man of the year award or something like it and the night before THE BOWL he got nailed for soliciting a cop posing as a hooker.
Why does a pro athlete like Marion need the money from a chop shop?
Why did a pro athlete like Robinson need a hooker?:dunno:

Back
Top Bottom