Broderick Bunkley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broderick Bunkley

Dolfan73

Finally Back Home
Reaction score
I was watchin this guy yesterday (52) from f.s.u....the kid looks like an absolute monster. Anyone have anymore insight on him? Should he be a first round pick?

Dolfan73 said:
I was watchin this guy yesterday (52) from f.s.u....the kid looks like an absolute monster. Anyone have anymore insight on him? Should he be a first round pick?

Seems like thekid is a monster. i dont have information on him, but LB's are not a must for most of the teams in the first round, except AJ Hawk. So he could be in the top 5 for LB's in this draft. Saban could take him in rd 2

did u see him yesterday? he was owning offensive lineman...pushin right through. What impressed me the most was his initial burst off the line.

SabanEra84 said:
Seems like thekid is a monster. i dont have information on him, but LB's are not a must for most of the teams in the first round, except AJ Hawk. So he could be in the top 5 for LB's in this draft. Saban could take him in rd 2

hes not a linebacker, hes a DT... and his stock is definately rising... people thought he was kinda undersized for a DT, but he weighed in at 300lbs at the senior bowl so that but those problems to rest, and hes pretty quick for a guy that size... hes climbed his way into the first round with this good senior bowl showing... but the question is how high could he go?

He caught Saban's attention. Saban was really impressed with how he managed to show up at the Senior Bowl at 300 lbs and still had all of his speed and ability. And when I say really impressed, I mean REALLY impressed. They spent a long time after Monday's practice interviewing Bunkley and Saban was saying that Bunkley could play tackle or end in our defensive system. He is a dude you've got to keep your eye on.

BTW this information is courtesy of Boomer, who has a friend in Mobile covering the Senior Bowl, and he overheard all of these things directly from Saban.

Besides the obvious guys, he's my favorite player in this draft. Turn on the UM tape, or the VT tape, or the OB tape and your jaw will drop. This guy played nearly every snap all year bc of injuries and academic issues that stripped FSU of the depth on the interior of the line. Dominator, played 1, played 3 and was unblockable.

Bunkley is a NT/DT. I remember FSU trying Bunkley at DE, he went right back to NT.

One helluva of a DT, though.

Back
Top Bottom