Broncos' defensive players irked by Gase's onside kick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos' defensive players irked by Gase's onside kick

Interesting how Thomas and Saunders supported Gase there. It wasn’t about Joseph it was about something bigger.

I would be more impressed by Gase if his team didn't get embarassed by teams like the Saints, Jets, Ravens, Panthers and Patriots like they have this year. Also would be impressed if Gase's team could have beat scrub teams like the Raiders and Buccaneers. I am not really impressed by trying to run the score up against an awful team like the Broncos. His team played well today but lets see them stay within two scores of the Patriots next week.

I would be more impressed by Gase if his team didn't get embarassed by teams like the Saints, Jets, Ravens, Panthers and Patriots like they have this year. Also would be impressed if Gase's team could have beat scrub teams like the Raiders and Buccaneers. I am not really impressed by trying to run the score up against an awful team like the Broncos. His team played well today but lets see them stay within two scores of the Patriots next week.

Right. Totally MEANINGLESS win on all fronts -- and yet????????? onside kick??????????????

It really takes a LOSER to lose even when you supposedly win.

"Gase calls plays weak and too conservative"
"Gase should learn from billichek"

.....Gase finally steps on the throat of his opponent exactly as BB would....

"Gase is a bitch!"
"Bush league"

I ask again, does every team have fans like this or are we just the lucky ones? Don't know if any of you people doing the whining like little girls watched the game but that was great offensive play calling today. And i freaking love that he called the onside!!

"Gase calls plays weak and too conservative"
"Gase should learn from billichek"

.....Gase finally steps on the throat of his opponent exactly as BB would....

"Gase is a *****!"
"Bush league"

I ask again, does every team have fans like this or are we just the lucky ones? Don't know if any of you people doing the whining like little girls watched the game but that was great offensive play calling today. And i freaking love that he called the onside!!

Just straight stupidity. He can't win. Some people are mad we won and didn't just lay down and die and try to lose? Then everyone would be saying we have a bunch of quitters

So I've been highly critical of Gase this season. Obviously, as a fins fan, I hope he turns it around next year and has this team back in the playoffs. But even as a critic of Gase this year, I got to say I loved reading the following in the article:

"Gase is a savage,'' Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders said. " ... He loves to win, he loves to embarrass you. That doesn't surprise you.''

"It's 60 minutes,'' Gase said after Sunday's game. "I'm not going to slow down. I don't care what the score is."

"That's Goose, man,'' running back C.J. Anderson said. "He sees blood in the water, he's just going to attack it.''

Back
Top Bottom