Broncos have never won IN Miami?

BizarroAndres

Play to Win, Always! GO FINS!
Reaction score
inFINSible said:
Wow, the first game will be just like a practice.
I hope thats a joke in reference to the texans game.....

THOMAS_54

VICTORY IS MINE!!!
Hammered
Reaction score
The only thing about the schedule that I like is that we play the Broncos on opening week. My brother is a huge Broncos fan and and it will be so exciting. Hopefully I'll be able to see it up here in Western Canada.

byroan

Hammered
Reaction score
The Panthers have never beaten us at all. They're the only team we have never lost to. Of course we've only played them twice.

Hopefully we keep both the Denver and Carolina streaks alive :)

MarksBrothers85

Active Roster
Reaction score
I think the Dolphins definately have a chance to win their opener with Denver. They have never won in Miami (in fact if I'm not mistaken I think our first ever victory was against the Broncos way back in 1966) and we matched them punch for punch last December in Denver!

I think Saban's debut will be a succesful one!

cnc66

wiley veteran bad spelur
Reaction score
MarksBrothers85 said:
I think the Dolphins definately have a chance to win their opener with Denver. They have never won in Miami (in fact if I'm not mistaken I think our first ever victory was against the Broncos way back in 1966) and we matched them punch for punch last December in Denver!

I think Saban's debut will be a succesful one!
you are correct sir :D

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Statistics don't mean jack anymore. Who would imagine the Dolphins would loose their opening season game against the Texans.

AnygvnFinday54

New Season
Reaction score
I am a Dolphins fan living in Denver and listening to the Broncos fans and talk radio, these guys have already posted the Miami game in the win column. I'm really going to enjoy rubbing the Dolphins' Sept 11th win over Denver in their faces. :D

Top Bottom