Broncos Say I Told You So?!?! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos Say I Told You So?!?!

I think plummer is really good. Hes one of the most under rated qbs in the game. Look who he played for. He is better then Griese. And its his time to prove it. If he cant with denver he probly cant anywhere else.

I knew they would act like this at the first sign of failure or injury by Griese.....those poor Broncos fans just can't seem to let that game last year get out of their heads....they're just pissed at us and pissed at Griese so they gloat over an injury...pretty sad if you ask me But, the worst part is....HE STUBBED HIS TOE, AND HE'S OUT FOR A MONTH!.....There's no defending that! The guy is a potato chip.

I know the brass is reflecting on the whole OJ saga when deciding the course of action and they are going to err on the side of caution but you gotta wonder how long SOB will ever hold up.

Originally posted by PhinKev
From Peter King's column:

I can tell you there are a lot of people inside the Broncos headquarters who, upon hearing that Brian Griese is out with a sprained toe, had this response, "I told you so." I'm not saying this is what I think; I'm saying that's how football people think. At the end of his tenure in Denver, the Broncos -- some of them anyway -- didn't think Griese was tough enough.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2003/writers/peter_king/08/25/mmqb/index.html

I think it's crap. It's not like he is faking it.

I can't blame them, to this point he hasn't done or proven anything but to show how brittle he is.

Oliver...

Umm why would you laugh at Brian Griese Being Released to pick up Plummer. It made perfect sense to get the best passer in free agency. Jake Plummer has also played for a really bad team while getting poor protection. He will be one of the top qb's in the league next season.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy

Did he not go to the Probowl with somewhat like a 20 TD & 4 INT season.

That was pretty good at the time...

Ha, he also missed 6 games that year. There's always an * next to SOB's name.

Until he stops getting these silly nagging injuries he's always going to have this well earned rep.

Oliver...

Originally posted by minus

Yeah but you can say samething about every QB..Overall his last game was impressive but who knows which Plummer will show up at the opener.

I think Plummer had a poor outing on MNF. He was damn lucky he was not picked off 2 more times in that game. I believe he'll have a better career in Denver, only because the talent he is throwing to. But I don't think he's the missing link to get them back to the Super Bowl.

Oliver...

What difference does it make what Denver says/thinks? He is our backup and besides, any qb/player can get hurt at any given moment. He will be back and we will be fine.

And if they are happy with Plummer, WTF are they worried about a former player. Lets see if they have anything to say at the end of the year.

You could call Vick injury prone.

He's only been in the league a couple years and already hurt with a serious injury ;)

Back
Top Bottom