Broncos SS Kennedy suspended for misuse of helmet | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos SS Kennedy suspended for misuse of helmet

The thin air must be getting to you all...

... we beat you without our best WR, what does that say about your team? And this idiot boasting about the actions of your DB is even more funny. You guys are as patehtic as your team. I'd start thinking about the teams in your division and stop thinking about a loss.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Spider
LMAO Sideburn you still giving these poor Guys Grief LMAO

Re: woops....sorry...here it is....I think....

From that article....

Denver won’t appeal the hit on Chambers because it was clearly illegal. By disputing the hit on McCrary, Shanahan hopes to keep Kennedy from being suspended by arguing what happened Sunday against the Dolphins was only his second offense. Whatever happens, Shanahan did concede that Kennedy needs to learn to aim lower when he goes for a big tackle in a game.

He deserves to be suspended... third strike...he's out... next time he does it, he should miss some serious time.....

You would think that after two fines he would have gotten a clue, but obviously it hasn't sunk in to his thick skull yet.

They should consider banning him altogether before someone does seriously get hurt. Chris was extremely lucky to have walked away from this one. Kennedy's next poor victim may not be as lucky, God forbid.

As for the Bronco fans, it had seemed at first that a few of them are decent, but we're learning otherwise. I thought that the Gators, Patriots, Bills, and Jets had formed an oligarchy of bad, moronic fans among themeselves, but it looks like the Broncos belong to that group as well.

Back
Top Bottom