Broncos suck! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos suck!

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
sorry I just wanted to post this, my friend is a Bronco fan and they always make it as a wildcard and then lose big in the first round, I wish they would stop making it there in the first place. I mean the playoffs should be good games but when they play they lose big.

Just look at how silly D.Hall makes the Broncos look :lol:

clear.gif

Living 65 miles south of Denver I couldn't agree with you more...can't wait for the Phins to stomp on the Donkeys opening game of 2005. I watched our Phins lose at Invesco Field at Mile High in December of last year and it is time for paybacks....I hope JT and Matt Roth rip Jake the Mistake Plummer a "new one."
The Donkeys took 3 d-backs with their first three picks and later on Maurice Clarett....strange picks...I think Shanny is losing it.

:lol:

Living 65 miles south of Denver I couldn't agree with you more...can't wait for the Phins to stomp on the Donkeys opening game of 2005. I watched our Phins lose at Invesco Field at Mile High in December of last year and it is time for paybacks....I hope JT and Matt Roth rip Jake the Mistake Plummer a "new one."
The Donkeys took 3 d-backs with their first three picks and later on Maurice Clarett....strange picks...I think Shanny is losing it.

Living 70 miles south of Denver I too have to hear about how great they are and will go undefeated every year. Remember Woody Paige making an a** out of himself last year. I was at that game last year as well. I had this couple walking behind me and the husband said "DOLPHINS SUCK!" then his wife said "NO THEY SWALLOW!" I turned around and let him know he had a real classy lady by his side. Denver dirt bags

Uncle Rico said:
Living 70 miles south of Denver I too have to hear about how great they are and will go undefeated every year. Remember Woody Paige making an a** out of himself last year. I was at that game last year as well. I had this couple walking behind me and the husband said "DOLPHINS SUCK!" then his wife said "NO THEY SWALLOW!" I turned around and let him know he had a real classy lady by his side. Denver dirt bags

:yeahthat:

Back
Top Bottom