Brown Bias | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown Bias

DOLFANS UNITE AND DECIDE.....BROWN,BENSON,or CADDY ???

• RONNIE BROWN 4.4 speed,size,good blocking,versatility

Votes: 65 61.9%
  • CEDRIC BENSON 4.5 speed,workhorse,decent hands,1000 yard standard

Votes: 26 24.8%
  • CARNELL WILLIAMS 4.5 speed,quick,decent hands,cutback agility

Votes: 14 13.3%

• Total voters
thepoolboy said:
This board was extremely pro Benson until the combine. Is the combine so important that the consensus on this board will change on a dime?

I havent changed my mind about Benson. I've stuck on the bandwagon! I would still take him over any of the backs in this years draft.

FuturePhin said:
I havent changed my mind about Benson. I've stuck on the bandwagon! I would still take him over any of the backs in this years draft.

At least some people don't with the combine stuff....

CURVEBALL.....let's draft Caddy b/c he can do everything Brown does and b/c KIPER says not to draft him...........c'mon guys GET REAL

aj2ccnedwards said:
trade down accumulate more picks C4 is the steal of the draft

If we take one of the top 3 I want Caddy, but if we take a QB or trade down we need C4!

Brown...no doubt. Don't forget to add, he catches the ball and runs routes like a wideout to his resume.

^^so lets draft a wideout if your worried about route running... we need the best runner, that is benson...

we have a back to catch balls out of the backfield in lamar gordon, gordon is also 235 lbs just like brown and runs a 4.4 just like brown... so why isn't everyone all over his nuts?

people say they have been on the brown bandwagon, but if you search back to polls about which back we should draft before the combine, benson always dominated, nowadays brown does... only thing to change was the combine so if everyones excited about a big back whos fast and can catch out of the backfield we should just stick with gordon...

Would you have taken Philip Rivers in the first last year?

I want everyone to look in my profile and see that i've been pushing for BROWN WAYYYYYYYYYYY before the combine!!!! I liked him way before all the "40 time" hype. My first Ronnie Brown post was on JANUARY 7th, that was more than 3 months before the combine.

Ronnie Brown Size,speed,determinachun. I think he could be an every down back, and would be more durable than Caddy. Caddy is a few good hits away from the IR list in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can agree to disagree...I didn't say draft a wideout, I was merely stating that he is the best all around running back prospect IMO and many of the draft experts & scouts as well. All those things he does just adds to the package of power,speed,good vision,blocking,catching & the route running of a WR. You say you like the finished product of Benson over the potential of Brown, Benson may have the better instincts-vision of a traditional RB, but is by no means a great threat catching out of the backfield and is not as good as Brown in all the other categories although he can do most of them just fine. NFL scouts every year take guys in the top 10 based on their immense potential and this seems to be the case here. I have seen your posts and know you are fully for Benson and you obviously know i'm for Brown. No big deal, it isn't a :monkeyr: contest. I would love to see Brown picked #2 on draft day and all of your Benson opinions will never change my mind, or mine yours. If Benson gets picked I will cheer him like any other player on this team and I feel you will Brown just the same.

arsenal said:
^^so lets draft a wideout if your worried about route running... we need the best runner, that is benson...

we have a back to catch balls out of the backfield in lamar gordon, gordon is also 235 lbs just like brown and runs a 4.4 just like brown... so why isn't everyone all over his nuts?

people say they have been on the brown bandwagon, but if you search back to polls about which back we should draft before the combine, benson always dominated, nowadays brown does... only thing to change was the combine so if everyones excited about a big back whos fast and can catch out of the backfield we should just stick with gordon...

I don't got anything against Benson but im all about Brown. This guys going to be special. It's hards to say who would win the rushing battle in the upcoming season because it all depends on what teams they end up.

I have nothing against ANY RB in this draft except Maurice Clarett. Anyone but him IMO. One of these RB WILL be a Dolphin next year and I will support whomever we draft.

C4 is a stud RB. I just wish Spielman hadn't traded that 2nd Rounder for Feeley. C4 is a monster, and definitely a 2nd round steal. He could be this years PORTIS(2nd round)

Brown did not start for his own team. Benson had 4 1,000 yard rushing seasons. I see Brown as a bigger risk and Benson as a safer choice. I don't trust a guy who did not start on his own team just because he ran a 4.4 40 at the combine. I do not want another John Avery or kareem abdul jabbar.

I'm gonna stick with Benson, he's going to have a great nfl career. with his almost Violent running style.

Back
Top Bottom