Brown/Roth/Crowder | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown/Roth/Crowder

calphin

Big Muley Bucks are best.
Reaction score
Im totally ecstatic about the players nick selected.one thing that surprises me,is that nick hasnt addressed the O/L yet,which is a glaring need IMO.cant wait to see what happens tomorrow.I do have a question to you all,is anyone disappointed in our selections today?

We reached for an OL last year instead of taking the BPA. Would anybody in here seriously take Carey over Wilfork today? There's no point in reaching for players to "fill needs."

Dont expect it to happen, with the exception of a center.

We have the depth there and we are already very young at that position.

Not at all. However I dont think Saban will draft an OL tomorrow. He thinks we have enough talent already and if Houck liked any of these guys like they said on ESPN, Houck would be screaming in Saban's ear. I really doubt an OL is taken tomorrow.

calphin said:
Im totally ecstatic about the players nick selected.one thing that surprises me,is that nick hasnt addressed the O/L yet,which is a glaring need IMO.cant wait to see what happens tomorrow.I do have a question to you all,is anyone disappointed in our selections today?

Saban Is a defensive minded coach which is probably why he didn't address the offesive line yet. This may be a commonly used cliche' but defense wins championships. You have to build a quality defense before anything in my opinion. Our O-line could be good with the right coaching, but i do agree that a little O-line help in need. So far i like the way the draft has played out, aside from the fact that Rodgers went to GB, but that's neither here nor there.

I really wanted Khalif Barnes. We've never had a tackle with his combo of feet and nasty disposition. I think this draft would look phenomenal if we could somehow substitute Barnes for Crowder. I'm not thrilled with Crowder but admittedly that could be an anti-Gator bias. I thought he was very good at the line of scrimmage and attacking in the backfield, but overall played a bit upright for an ILB, somewhat stiff in the hips, and no way I want him on the field in pass coverage.

To be completely honest, I'm not impressed.

I like brown think he was a smart choice.
I think Roth is a good player
I think Crowder is a nut job and not worth the risk

Back
Top Bottom