Brown vs Bush | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown vs Bush

acmeanvil49

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I like Ronnie Brown but I like Reggie Bush's game better, as a RB, reciever, kick returner more of a weapon & more dangerous.

Too bad we had the #2 pick 2 years ago instead of last year.

most ******ed thread all time. evne drunk i know this is dumb.

I like dan marino better than joey harington. Too bad he had to retire...

Too bad they played 7 years apart or that remark could have resembled a point.

most ******ed thread all time. evne drunk i know this is dumb.

You can't even type, if your that drunk go pass out somewhere Otis.
clear.gif

Point is if we tank a season by going 4-12 I'd liked to have had the draft class of 2006 to choose from rather than 2005.

This thread is no different than hundreds of others started on this site about if's and buts and if your Aunt had balls she'd be your Uncle right?

It doesn't stop people from talking about what if we had drafted Randy Moss instead of Yatyl Green threads or what if we had given OJ McDuffie a year to heal instead of having our docs say he was OK and ended his career or what if we picked up Brees instead of Culpepper or kept Huard a sa starter instead of Fiedler or Ferotte instead of harrington and on and on.

I personally like the Bush over Brown scenerio.

It didn't happen so now I'll just wait to see if Ricky comes back, C-Pep coemes back, McMichael & Chambers have a better year maybe Sammy Morris will be a terror the draft will find us some o-lineman, regroup and rebuild again before our defense starts to fade and need a major over haul.

As a Runner Brown is alot better right now, Bush is only averaging 3.2 YPC, Bush is doing great split out but at some point he's going to have to become a RB instead of a WR. When Duece is is gone and he has to carry the load he won't be able to get as many touches catching the ball.

I like Ronnie Brown but I like Reggie Bush's game better, as a RB, reciever, kick returner more of a weapon & more dangerous.

Too bad we had the #2 pick 2 years ago instead of last year.

When you draft a running back, you want a running back. Bush as of now looks like the second coming of Eric Metcalf, NOT Gale Sayers. Not necessarily a bad thing, but certainly not what you would have liked based on his college stats.

I would hold back on assessing Bush this year. Remember, they'll make the playoffs, we won't. Bush seems to have the opposite issue of Brown at this point: too quick/fast to let things develop. I'd rather have that problem than Ronnie's. All things considered, Ronnie was a good not great pick vs. Alex Smith, Braylon Edwards, Cedric benson & Cadillac. 2005 just wasn't a great draft at the top, and at the time, Ricky was and still is, a huge question mark. Now if you want to talk bad draft pick let's look at this year's #1. :eek:

Sad to say, but Ronnie Brown has shown no flash what so ever in two seasons...

No plays that make you stand up and say, "WOW!! How the hell did he do that!!!", "What a play!!!", "This kid is going to something special". I'm not sure about anyone else here, but watching Ronnie play football, is like watching paint dry in my opinion. BORING!!!!!.....

Bush is a beast with the football in his hands, and it doesn't matter what he's doing either. He could be running, receiving, kick returning, he's such a great athlete, he can make things happen no matter where he is on the field. He brings that extra element to his game that makes him stand out, and keeps you on the edge of your seat....

In short, Bush makes Ronnie look like a bust. Sorry, but it's true....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

No plays that make you stand up and say, "WOW!! How the hell did he do that!!!", "What a play!!!", "This kid is going to something special". I'm not sure about anyone else here, but watching Ronnie play football, is like watching paint dry in my opinion. BORING!!!!!.....

Bush is a beast with the football in his hands, and it doesn't matter what he's doing either. He could be running, receiving, kick returning, he's such a great athlete, he can make things happen no matter where he is on the field. He brings that extra element to his game that makes him stand out, and keeps you on the edge of your seat....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

If you dont want to be a fan of Ronnie fine but dont say he hasnt had one play.

The KC run was special

The KC run was special

Oh forgive me, one play in two years!?!?! :p4e:

Thanks for proving my point. Brown has shown next to nothing when compared to Bush...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Oh forgive me, one play in two years!?!?! :p4e:

Thanks for proving my point. Brown has shown next to nothing when compared to Bush...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Saban didn't draft Ronnie because he had the gifts that Bush has. They are two totally different RB's. Saban drafted Ronnie to pound the ball (boring football as you call it). Saban got what he wanted, and Ronnie IS a GOOD running back. He would not have gone #2 in this year's draft, but he was worth a #2 in his draft. Sorry, but it's true.

Bush will be more exciting to watch than Ronnie.....but it doesn't make Ronnie a bad running back.

The KC run was special

Most reserve backs have a good play in their history. This point doesn't matter.

The thread question is good. The timing of having a bad season took some toll on us. I have great belief the key to LONG TERM success is through the draft. We became mediocure in 2005, so when the draft was good at the top, our first selection was down the order.

PHINZ RULE!!!!
thats just about the dumbest thing ever said on this board. ronnie has plenty of runs that make me say holy sh-- hes going to be amazing....reggie is a reciever not a rb. he is not a good runner. yea hes fast and quick but ronnie is a runner. this is kind of like comparing vick with a pocket passer. automatically you would think vick would be the best qb ever cuase of his wow factor, but in actuality a qb like brady is much more effective. reggie will never be a great runnner like ronnie..so next time before you say something off the top of your head think about it a while.

you all are so rediculous, when ronnie runs for hundreds of yards you alll say hes the best, when reggie has a screen pass that westbrook routinely scores on, everyone jumps out of their seats b/c his name is reggie bush. i honestly think jones drew is a better back than bush.

Back
Top Bottom