browns cut haden | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

browns cut haden

Interesting but why? Is he really good but the Browns just don't like him? Something must be up.

If he clears waivers we better pick him up

His play has been down, but not sure if he would necessarily be an upgrade over Maxwell. For the price I think he would be a better bargain though. What would the salary impact be if we cut Maxwell at this stage?

We played an ugly game vs Cleveland in 2010 and I thought had Henne made some better throws Hartline would have gotten the better of Haden. Seemed wide open a couple times only to be overthrown by crappy Chsd Henne. Not sure I want CB's Hartline could beat up.

This is not the Joe Haden from a few years back, his situation is comparable to pretending that Revis will always be the same player. Haden is not for a contender or even someone looking for a competent starter, he's prime for a desperate ballclub.

I could see Indy going after him w/ the recent injury to Vontae Davis.

Honestly, seeing how he's been injured the past few years, I'd try him out at FS.... He is a ballhawk, and I think he'd be a solid CF'er.

He doesn't need to clear waivers - he's a FA - that said I'd look into in but I think the price tag may be to high - but he is a shell of who he use to be - unfortunately that might still be an upgrade for the Fins there:)

Honestly, seeing how he's been injured the past few years, I'd try him out at FS.... He is a ballhawk, and I think he'd be a solid CF'er.

You would want to move an injury depleted CB to a position that requires the most range of any defensive player? Interesting.

You would want to move an injury depleted CB to a position that requires the most range of any defensive player? Interesting.
I think he'd be better in space than constantly rotating his hips at CB, but that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom