Browns - Hard Knocks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns - Hard Knocks

ooo Jarvis...

Wonder what the media has to say about this.... Fire and passion? as opposed to like say... Tannehill kicking someone out of the huddle...? And Tannehill didnt literally kick the guy...

I like the series so far. Should only get better now that Josh Gordon has rejoined the team. And yeah, nice to see Williams is still a dick! Todd Haley is kind of a dick too.

Lost in all of this: Tyrod Taylor is absolutely NOT the guy to run Todd Haley's offense. Hue's insistence on starting Taylor is going to get him fired early in the season. The Browns will then insert Baker and probably start playing much better.

All in all Hue came off as I expected him to, not a typical head coach, a little quirky even, but guys may play hard for him.

Loved the Cajuste storyline and the relationship with his dad. And Nate Orchard seems like a great guy, and a great family man, hopefully he lands somewhere.

Nassib is a bit of a dick.

And for Baker, he seems to have great command of the huddle on the field. But I'm not sure he's buying into his role of backing up Tyrod and I don't know if Hue and his ways are the right fit for him.

Back
Top Bottom