Browns have "new" unis too | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns have "new" unis too

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score

Basically their old ones. Another masterful job by Nike.

In the past 2 years we have seen 3 teams (Jags, Buccs and Browns) essentially just go back to their old uniforms because the fans hated what Nike did with them. Huge indictment of their designers.

In the past 2 years we have seen 3 teams (Jags, Buccs and Browns) essentially just go back to their old uniforms because the fans hated what Nike did with them. Huge indictment of their designers.

Some of those unis have been really awful. Those Bucs were probably my least favorite uniforms of all time...they didn't even have character in being ugly like the original creamsicles. They also made the Bucs look a lot like a division rival, pretty stupid when there's only 4 teams a division.

This is a huge improvement for Cleveland. Cleveland's all-brown look may be the ugliest in league history It was even worse when they went all-brown in before the unfirom change a few years back (when they added the "Browns" font to the jersey and pants. Those all-browns had the look of excrement (perhaps fitting when you consider how they played most years since their return in 1999).

The last version of the Bucs uniforms (the Jameis-era unis) were awful too. I think the designers went to the "uniform creator" on Madden. they looked like uniforms from the Arena League or the original XFL. Just terrible. The Jags get my vote for worst helmet with that two-tone look. Good thing they scrapped that.

My favorite football unifoms in all of football are the Notre Dame unis. They barely edge out Penn State (I just threw up in my mouth). I went to Pitt and am a Pitt supporter 100%. All things Penn State are just awful in my eyes :lol: It's just a shame they have those awesome, no-frills uniforms. I sometimes joke the only good things at Penn State are the Creamery and their football uniforms ( I liked them better without the names on the jerseys).

Basically their old ones. Another masterful job by Nike.
I can't even see a difference, they've always been the same boring...

This is a huge improvement for Cleveland. Cleveland's all-brown look may be the ugliest in league history It was even worse when they went all-brown in before the unfirom change a few years back (when they added the "Browns" font to the jersey and pants. Those all-browns had the look of excrement (perhaps fitting when you consider how they played most years since their return in 1999).

The last version of the Bucs uniforms (the Jameis-era unis) were awful too. I think the designers went to the "uniform creator" on Madden. they looked like uniforms from the Arena League or the original XFL. Just terrible. The Jags get my vote for worst helmet with that two-tone look. Good thing they scrapped that.

My favorite football unifoms in all of football are the Notre Dame unis. They barely edge out Penn State (I just threw up in my mouth). I went to Pitt and am a Pitt supporter 100%. All things Penn State are just awful in my eyes :lol: It's just a shame they have those awesome, no-frills uniforms. I sometimes joke the only good things at Penn State are the Creamery and their football uniforms ( I liked them better without the names on the jerseys).
The Creamery is awesome!

The Creamery is awesome!

I only ate there twice. My brother was in Special Olympics and the state Special Olympics were held at Penn State annually. I met Joe Paterno (this would have been in 1994 and 1995). Being a football fan, I appreciated meeting him. Not being a Penn State fan, I didn't care. I wish I could transport the Creamery to another location.

Back
Top Bottom