Browns Interviewing Dan Campbell....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns Interviewing Dan Campbell.......

OrangeBowl

Street Survivor
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I have always believed we missed the boat on Dan. He is a leader of men and thats the biggest traight you need in a nfl head coach. I think he has no problem working under the current structure with grier and he loves miami. He is hungry, has nfl player cred and players run through walls for him.

Many have written him off but it appears he has interest for h/c with other nfl teams. You can bet he bettered his resume as an assistant with the saints. Get a leader like campbell and get talented coordinators and position coaches under him and i believe that would be the ticket.

I have always thought campbell was on many nfl teams coaching radar. If not him, mike muncshak is my second, another leader of men but i dont see him wanting this situation.

He may still get an interview. Depends on how good his relationship is with Grier. I would assume good as we hired him as interim HC

IMO he wasn't ready when he was here, but you could see the potential. Hopefully for him he learned a lot under Payton.

This would be wholly dependent on whether he’d have innovative coordinators with him on both sides of the ball.

I like Campbell but his answer to everything can’t be the Oklahoma drill. That was seemingly the only trick he had in his arsenal last time around. I like the commitment to toughness, but there’s more to it than that.

If he’s got bright innovative coordinators with him, I think he’s got some Bill Cowher in him as a leader.

Could be great. Could be a turd.

I'm like unsold based on our Rossian LOSER history.

I don't think that is the way the browns brass is going to go. I honestly think it will be gase, macarthy, or Bieniemy. remember Dorsey was with the chiefs until this year.

I like his way of being. But if he's hired as HC he needs to hire someone to be the game manager cause he sucked at that.

you dont hire a HC that has been already fired before lol

you dont hire a HC that has been already fired before lol
When you are interim you really don’t get fired. But I think Dan told us to go scratch as it seems we asked for an interview and he said “**** you Ross”. At least that’s what Mando implied.

When you are interim you really don’t get fired. But I think Dan told us to go scratch as it seems we asked for an interview and he said “**** you Ross”. At least that’s what Mando implied.
I haven't read or seen it anywhere we even requested an interview.

Back
Top Bottom